Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 401
  1. #101
    death incarnate is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    pg county
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    i didn't like how claire found him a jerk at first then fell in love him him minutes later. i think it's weird that isaac painted the death of claire's dad even though he was alive in the future. at least the future can be changed.

  2. #102
    etufo is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,639

    Default

    ^
    That's the thing, Isaac probably drew those paintings before finishing his New York explosion on the floor. Maybe New York will be destroyed in another way?

  3. #103
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loca93 View Post
    lol Yeah whats messed up is it was her dad =\

    lol I didn't <3 Heores

    Yeah no kidding his smile was as cheesy as it can get on tv
    I didn't see the end of it. I am over that show. Watch Reaper, it's awesome.

  4. #104
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by death incarnate View Post
    i didn't like how claire found him a jerk at first then fell in love him him minutes later. i think it's weird that isaac painted the death of claire's dad even though he was alive in the future. at least the future can be changed.
    Hahaha I was thinking the exact same thing. How can he draw the 8 getting killed if they were not to even happen?

  5. #105
    loca93 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Henchy432 View Post
    I didn't see the end of it. I am over that show. Watch Reaper, it's awesome.
    I have heard its awesome seems interesting as well as Bionic Woman.

    Nah I still love heroes.



    Also am I the only one that rofl when the fat girl died?


  6. #106
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loca93 View Post
    I have heard its awesome seems interesting as well as Bionic Woman.

    Nah I still love heroes.



    Also am I the only one that rofl when the fat girl died?
    I LOL'ed. It was obvious it would be a fat girl.

  7. #107
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    ^ That was already confirmed in the comic.

    Weird how his own power is the only one that he can still use.

  8. #108
    loca93 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adonai View Post
    ^ That was already confirmed in the comic.

    Weird how his own power is the only one that he can still use.
    What you mean his own power? Are you referring to Syler because if so Syler never had a power to begin with.

    Also yeah I know that fat girl was from the comic but, it still made rofl.


  9. #109
    FantasyStrike is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    In a IceBox
    Posts
    1,096

    Default

    Never read the comic. Just watch the show.

  10. #110
    adonai is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loca93 View Post
    What you mean his own power? Are you referring to Syler because if so Syler never had a power to begin with.
    He did, he had insight, that's why he could fix watches so easily, and whenever he looks into and "manually" breaks someone's head you can hearing the ticking sound effect in the background (like in this last episode).

    Do you think anyone could have just eaten brains and digested powers?

    That's why he controls them so much better too, he understands the powers even before he gets them, while Peter links his powers with emotions and memories.

 

 
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162