Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    Henchy432 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Harlem
    Posts
    3,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    I guess she didnt like the reverbrataing boobies...must be a chick thing...


    im gonna either watch Grindhouse tonight or the Battle Royale movie... havent decided yet... still havent watched The Queen... Torch Song Trilogy was very good.
    The Queen was great and I loved Torch Song Trilogy. I just watch Blades of Glory it was really funny.

  2. #22
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deuce22 View Post
    Bloodlust was ok. =\ D doesnt seem like the main character in that movie, that's what sucked about it. The original was the shiznit though.
    wait...wtf? how could you say the first was better? =/
    D was awesome in the 2nd one, plus there was triple times the amount of action in it and updated animation ftw. the first one he talked way too much, and was too sappy with that one little kid.

    watchin - Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou, really liking this series. XD
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  3. #23
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    right now, Im watchin Heroes... Never thought this series was this good. It has taken the superpowers from 4400 and made it even better. plus the show is well written....


    Hiro!YAAATTTAA!!!!

  4. #24
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    right now, Im watchin Heroes... Never thought this series was this good. It has taken the superpowers from 4400 and made it even better. plus the show is well written....


    Hiro!YAAATTTAA!!!!
    No, no, no...The 4400 is by far the better series, I must say. It's better written and the characters are superior.

    It's just my opinion, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    im gonna either watch Grindhouse tonight or the Battle Royale movie... havent decided yet... still havent watched The Queen... Torch Song Trilogy was very good.
    I saw Grindhouse on Friday and loved it.

    Battle Royale is better, though.

  5. #25
    StealthMoose is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Land of the Engs
    Posts
    540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital_Eon View Post
    Seeing Grindhouse this weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    I saw Grindhouse on Friday and loved it.
    o.0 I hate you guys. We don't get it til June I think. How fucking hard would it be to arrange for relatively similar release dates? Bah I say !

    As for what I'm watching, well I started watching Battlestar Galactica.. I think four days ago.. and I'm about to watch the last two episodes of season 2. I .. think I've fallen in love with Number 6...

  6. #26
    asianmaster is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Good Shepherd, its a great CIA movie...
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
    gorgeous, talented, fabulous?"
    Actually, who are you not to be?

  7. #27
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    No, no, no...The 4400 is by far the better series, I must say. It's better written and the characters are superior.

    It's just my opinion, though.



    I saw Grindhouse on Friday and loved it.

    Battle Royale is better, though.
    I'd disagree and say that heroes is the better show. 4400 was pretty good but heroes has the comic book feel that I just love.

    And Grindhouse is very different from Battle Royale. I'd be hard pressed to actually compare them. Specially, considering that Grindhouse has two movies and those awesome mock trailers.

  8. #28
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by child_of_serenity View Post
    I'd disagree and say that heroes is the better show. 4400 was pretty good but heroes has the comic book feel that I just love.

    And Grindhouse is very different from Battle Royale. I'd be hard pressed to actually compare them. Specially, considering that Grindhouse has two movies and those awesome mock trailers.
    Heroes' comic book feel makes it hard for me to take it seriously. Despite how absurd it is, I can actually buy the premise of The 4400, for some reason.

    True, Grindhouse and Battle Royale are two very different films.

  9. #29
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    Heroes' comic book feel makes it hard for me to take it seriously. Despite how absurd it is, I can actually buy the premise of The 4400, for some reason.

    True, Grindhouse and Battle Royale are two very different films.
    the difference between Heroes and 4400.
    heroes is more action than drama while 4400 is more drama than action. Plus you can't deny how everything in Heroes is connected. its not saying 4400 is bad, i just think heroes is better. Not only that, its more diverse too.

  10. #30
    child_of_serenity's Avatar
    child_of_serenity is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In the depths of a vast swamp...
    Posts
    2,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    Heroes' comic book feel makes it hard for me to take it seriously. Despite how absurd it is, I can actually buy the premise of The 4400, for some reason.
    Meh, what ever floats your boat.


    I'm watching arrested development.

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162