Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 159

Thread: Transformers!!!

  1. #11
    R3dKnight is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    third world country
    Posts
    4,675

  2. #12
    mystic_guard_sinoel is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    The 14th Moon
    Posts
    5,234

    Default

    Can't wait till he dies and some news parody like The Onion announces that Optimus Prime has died.

  3. #13
    asianmaster is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    southern california
    Posts
    576

    Default

    the movie is looking great! i miss the days when the transformers were animals though,and optimus prime was a gorilla.....
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
    gorgeous, talented, fabulous?"
    Actually, who are you not to be?

  4. #14
    deuce22 is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asianmaster View Post
    the movie is looking great! i miss the days when the transformers were animals though,and optimus prime was a gorilla.....
    Beast Wars...ahahaha. I used to get up in the morning before school to just watch it. =D


  5. #15
    spoonsworld is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10

    Default

    looks good... but so did Robot Jox...

  6. #16
    hermit78 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    325

    Default

    commericials are always cool lets hope the movie will be decent as well
    is it just me that the story of the soldier was kinda lame and sad at the same time clinging to toy not having anybody....

  7. #17
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Now that I've seen the new trailer...

    ...my opinion is unchanged. It's going to suck. Big time.

  8. #18
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Meh... I thought TMNT was gonna suck so who knows. I just like that fact that Shia Lasomething is taking on a more serious role in the movie world. Pretty good actor. Just hope they portray Jetscreen good. He is after all the best transformer alive/moving/working/whatever.

    And who said cause Michael is directing it it'll suck. The Rock was a pretty good movie along with Bad Boy 1 & 2. Don't get me started on Pearl Habor.
    Last edited by shinigamiwolf; 04-04-2007 at 11:56 AM.

  9. #19
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shinigamiwolf View Post
    Meh... I thought TMNT was gonna suck so who knows. I just like that fact that Shia Lasomething is taking on a more serious role in the movie world. Pretty good actor. Just hope they portray Jetscreen good. He is after all the best transformer alive/moving/working/whatever.

    And who said cause Michael is directing it it'll suck. The Rock was a pretty good movie along with Bad Boy 1 & 2. Don't get me started on Pearl Habor.
    I said it'll suck because of Michael Bay. The Rock is the only decent film the man has made...all he can do is direct explosions and car chases, nothing of any substance.

    The Rock was the lone exception. It was, after all, the closest thing to a Metal Gear Solid movie that I've ever seen.

  10. #20
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal View Post
    I said it'll suck because of Michael Bay. The Rock is the only decent film the man has made...all he can do is direct explosions and car chases, nothing of any substance.

    The Rock was the lone exception. It was, after all, the closest thing to a Metal Gear Solid movie that I've ever seen.
    Explosion... car chases...!? So... you saying Transformers requires none of those. Hell that's all you'll see in any transformers they'll decide to make in the near future. A bunch of talking robots making logical sense is most likely not in the directors interest. That's how I see... although I hope this one won't be that bad. We'll see.

    And you didn't say Pearl Habor.... PEARL HABOR dammit. Or am I thinking about the wrong movie.

 

 
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162