Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default Xam'd Last Memories

    I got to say i was impressed by this anime, and it kinda reminded me of Eureka7. Anyways, i hope it doesnt disappoint because so far it might be one of the few good animes of this season. What has happened with the Studios lately? there have been few good animes. right now, the three best anime out right now are Code Geass, Macross frontier and maybe Xam'd(if it keeps it up). Of course some of you guys might disagree with my picks but that's mostly because most of you guys like animes based on fetishes(ecchi, loli...) more than Quality.

    but be sure to check out Xam'd last memories, cause it's worth it.

  2. #2
    lews_therin_tel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    896

    Default

    Exclusively available title to PlayStation Store's video download service for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) and PSP consoles.
    Maybe this is why I've never heard of it before? I'm gonna try it anyway, but with only one episode released how well can one judge it?

    What has happened with the Studios lately?
    There are always periods of less interesting animes, but I don't think it's that bad and there are many not yet aired animes I've been looking forward to coming soon, like DMC and the like.

    And there is also that one's taste is refined with each passing year and when one watches older anime one usually don't hear that much about the shitty periods way back then.

  3. #3
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    I'd like to watch this, but I can only DDL, and the site I get anime from, doesn't have it.

  4. #4
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    I actually dled the trailer the other day before you posted this and was thinking about making a thread. Looks amazing, although how'd Sony snatch this up and why has it never been heard of til now? o_O

    Interesting though, going to go torrent hunting some time today.
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  5. #5
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    I actually dled the trailer the other day before you posted this and was thinking about making a thread. Looks amazing, although how'd Sony snatch this up and why has it never been heard of til now? o_O

    Interesting though, going to go torrent hunting some time today.
    There is it is: http://datorrents.com/download/37294...memories-ep-1/

    I think it's only available on Sony home network which u have to pay about 2 dollars per episode. They underestimate the anime watchers/groups alike thinking we wouldnt get our hands on it.

  6. #6
    Seronx is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14

    Default

    lol PS3 exclusives are easy to rip o.o


    also the animes real name is


    Bonen no Xamdou
    Last edited by Seronx; 07-18-2008 at 04:18 PM.

    I made everything!!!

  7. #7
    Sion4ever is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The city with the most bridges in Europe.
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    I got to say i was impressed by this anime, and it kinda reminded me of Eureka7.
    I really hope those two statements are unrelated. Eureka7 was awful. Best character development I've ever seen in an anime, really outstanding. Even the less important characters had some kind of development, really impressive. BUT.. the storyline was boring and the action kind of dull and repetitive. I wouldn't recommend Eureka for anything other than its great character development.
    That said.. the first episode reminded me of Eureka aswell. Well I knew its the same studio and all, thus I expected atleast some good character development.^^ But that aside the trailer kind of reminded me of a bit of Mononoke (because there's a lot of organic stuff, and also some similiarities between the characters).
    Well all in all the trailer left an awesome impression, or atleast some hope. And seeing the first episode I do think this has potential.

    Quote Originally Posted by xxDoLLarBiLLxx View Post
    Anyways, i hope it doesnt disappoint because so far it might be one of the few good animes of this season. What has happened with the Studios lately? there have been few good animes. right now, the three best anime out right now are Code Geass, Macross frontier and maybe Xam'd(if it keeps it up). Of course some of you guys might disagree with my picks but that's mostly because most of you guys like animes based on fetishes(ecchi, loli...) more than Quality.
    Yah. But don't forget Birdy the Mighty. (Well I'd probably like Sekirei aswell. But no point watching it if I'm up-to-date with the ongoing manga series, is there?)
    Though I absolutely disagree with your idea of quality. Macross Frontier? Seriously? oO
    Well... nor is Code Geass, BUT it's been awfully entertaining so far thus I won't disagree here.

    Katastrophe.

  8. #8
    boredgwntd is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    543

    Default

    This anime is pretty wicked, its got interesting plot and is developing fast. And I love the animation, it sorta feels like its from the 90's. When alot of great anime were released.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion4ever View Post

    Yah. But don't forget Birdy the Mighty. (Well I'd probably like Sekirei aswell. But no point watching it if I'm up-to-date with the ongoing manga series, is there?)
    Though I absolutely disagree with your idea of quality. Macross Frontier? Seriously? oO
    Well... nor is Code Geass, BUT it's been awfully entertaining so far thus I won't disagree here.
    You should add Slayers Revolution to it. It's awesome just cause its Slayers.


    oh side note panties with color > black and white panties ^^

  9. #9
    vphamv is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    Man, I was checking out the video this morning, was kinda poor quality. =(

    Anyone have a link to a better one before I decide to watch it tomorrow? :O
    Street Fighter > All


    http://vphamv.deviantart.com/

  10. #10
    xxDoLLarBiLLxx is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    The Playaz Club
    Posts
    2,548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vphamv View Post
    Man, I was checking out the video this morning, was kinda poor quality. =(

    Anyone have a link to a better one before I decide to watch it tomorrow? :O
    I dont think we'll get better quality since its a rip. I think we wont get good quality until its out in DVD.


    @Sion4ever
    I mention Eureka7 because of its animation quality, also Eureka was good until they decided to go Mushy with things and made Eureka ugly and the whole show went downhill from there, it got too over=emotional. As for Maccross frontier, the animation quality is right there. If u dont like Geass then something is wrong with you cause Geass is one of the few animes where its main character has remained an anti-hero throughout(unlike Blassreiter).

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79