Well I have read most of POT and was searching around the net and stumbled across another manga about tennis. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of it. All i do remember is that the main character is a guy who is the yakuza's son. He is a prodigy at tennis because he is able to grasp the game and how it is to play. The girl who convinces him to play likes him, although he only likes women who wrestle and are huge and muscular. If anyone could help me find the name of this manga I would be totally grateful.
o ya and im not too sure if this is the right thread to put this topic in..
For someone who has been around as long as you have, there's been plenty of time to read the rules. Why haven't you taken a look at them yet?
hmm o i read the rules about this thread, but it didnt outline the details on this subject...=/ and i didnt want to request it either..cause i just want to know the name...and i searched the internet alreadi and the forum..but i couldnt seem to find a thread on it..soo ya..im sorri if i breached the rules.
...No, I mean, I think you should go back and read the global rules - the ones for the entire forum.
1. Search before you ask something -- i did this forum and the net
2. No Spamming. Don’t curse, be polite. -- i dont think one applies
3. Do not request manga series to be added to this site. -- im not requesting im wondering the name
4. Warn before posting spoilers -- not spoilers
5. Do not PM Administrators/Moderators about download issues. -- not this either
6. No Offensive pictures/flash/gifs/links or any form of media that would be bad -- none of this
7. No Double posting -- maybe this
8. Don't create multiple threads of the same thing. -- i couldnt find any threads about this
9. No Off Topic posts. If possible, don't stray away from the topic (if there even is a discernable topic) because splitting topics is a pain in the ass. I do not like deleting posts but I may have to resort to if there would be an outpouring of posts. -- maybe this
10. Don't post things in the wrong section. -- maybe this ..?
11. Don't make a thread as a complaint. Message the moderators/poster involved first. Any thread like "Please unlock <insert title>" will be deleted. No warnings. -- not this either
12. Don't make useless posts. They will be deleted. (Smilies and less than 4 words long). Only in rare instances, i.e. when they are funny or don't suck will they not be deleted.
Addendum: Useless posts involve the following
a. almost always small posts of 4 words or less
b. Repeated Smiley posts
c. Redundant posts. -- iunno about this
13. Do not under any circumstances post under topics that should not be here. It only encourages them to do the same. People who do post under those topics will be warned. Second time, some of their posts will be missing. -- maybe this
14. Do not have large signatures. Have moderate size signatures that do not expand the page excessively. This includes both width and height. The limit is 650 X 200 and is punishable by 1 month ban. -- i dont have a sig
15. Don't necro old threads without adding something new to it. Necroing is acceptable ONLY if you have something interesting or new to add. Necroing with a *bump* or *grave dig* is unacceptable and will result in either the deletion of the necroed thread or will result in its locking. -- this is a new thread
16. Don't quote pictures. It's redundant and it makes posts unnecessarily huge -- no pictures
sorri if thsi caused any inconvenience but if you could move it to the correct thread if this is the wrong one?
=\ I don't see how reposting the rules helps.
Anyway, I think that the only real thing you did wrong was post in the wrong section. If anything, request threads go in the Download Requests section.
Though, since you bothered to check all the rules::
The only tennis series I've even heard of are PoT and Ace wo Nerae!, neither of which seem to be what you're looking for. Why not go in wikipedia and search up something like "tennis anime". Don't bother with google because probably only PoT will show up.
EDIT: oo shit... maybe i shudna posted... looks like you got #13 broken...
Just dont bother replying with thanks or whatever if your search goes well or not.
RULE SEVEN. READ IT. Why did you say "maybe" this? You double-posted. That's against the rules.
That wasnt really much of a big complaint you had there...
You could atleast answer his question ;)
Sorry Ruffneck but I don´t know the name of it.