Oh I see.. Here are my topnotch deaths:
1. Hughes - FMA
2. L - Deathnote
3. Nina - FMA
4. Lust - FMA
5. Haku - Naruto
6. Wolfwood - Trigun
7. Greed - FMA
..... I'll think some more.
*so many deaths in FMA, it makes me want to cry...
Wait, this is wrong ... I thought he ate the poison mushroom because he did not want to disappoint Chopper after all his hard work. Man, I cannot believe a lot of people are picking Naruto deaths, they are so damn cheesy! People should watch X TV, that anime is one of my favorites of all-time.
Originally Posted by mystic_guard_sinoel
I won't put these in order or anything :/
But off the top of my head:
Death Note- L's death (obviously)
Death Note- Kira's death (unexpected and just... wow.)
Nami's mother from One Piece. (I cried so much)
The-doctor-guy-who-was-with-Chopper's death (Again, cried)
Most of the deaths from the Buddhist mission in Gantz (AWESOME)
Kagura's death in the Inuyasha manga
The people who died on the ship in the China Sea arc in D. Gray-man. (Cried)
Loads more as well.
And this has nothing to do with a manga or anime but:
Aya's death in 1 Litre of Tears (Jap drama)
It sounds crap, but... I basically cried every single episode.
And before that, I didn't cry at anything. Not even Titanic or erm... Any other sad film.
It DOES annoy me that people don't seem to die in Bleach or Naruto...
They're always like... on the brink of death or something and just get brought back =='
Last edited by mystic_guard_sinoel; 05-31-2007 at 05:48 PM.
the going merry in one piece!!!
Hmm, I forgot about that part. =\
In no particular order:
1. Battle Royale - Mimura, Sugi, lighthouse girls, Chigusa, Mitsuko.
2. Gantz - Kurono, Katou, Kishimoto
3. Saikano - Akemi
4. Death Note - L
5. Monster - Wolfgang Grimmer
6. Cowboy Bebop - Spike and Julia
7. Elfen Lied (anime) - Lucy, although it can be argued that she doesn't actually die.
8. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Ryōko Asakura =P
1. Teresa - Claymore: She owns so hard, and after everything she wanted to live for she died fighting some crazed asshole.
2. Jean - Claymore: Way she died was so epic, especially considering the circumstances.
3. Spike - Cowboy Bebop: Great way to end the show, but bittersweat.
4. L - Death Note: Well, Light DID effectively kill the manga along with the character.
5. Euphemia - Code Geass: The way she went was awesome, I mean just a huge blood bath.
That's all I got for now
1/ Cowboy Beebop - spike : as elcura said..
2/ One Piece - going merry : i almost drop a tear back then
3/ One Piece - Bellemere : a very sad moment
4/ Evangelion (the movie) - asuka : what a horrible death xP
5/ S-Cry-Ed - Scheris
^ i'll add more when i'll think of them
10.L: DeathNote, live action movie (i thought how he planned it all out was great)
7.Gorobei: Samurai 7 (he went out honorably protecting his brethren, wanted to see him kick more Bandit @$$)
6.Wolfwood: Trigun (it simply sucked when he died n i felt bad for tht big chick. ren was it? idr but yea)
5.Hughes: FMA (i felt sorry for his daughter and her innocence)
4.Kaito & Kishimoto: Gantz (it jst kinda made me mad cuz youd think atleast they all survive, well atleast i thought Kaito would)
3.3rd Hokage: Naruto,anime (i was to see him go & playing 'sadness and sorrow' was the cherry on top)
2.Kenshin: samurai x (1 of the most feared samurai's of his time, to die in the arms of the 1 he loved finally revealing his tru name to her. i thought tht was great)
1.Spike: Cowboy Beebop (best way for a cowboy to go, gunza blazin, and his final breath was pure class. best scene EVER!)
ima leave the rest open for when i remember lol
Last edited by Bonez7587; 06-01-2007 at 09:36 AM.