Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    mrboldy is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2

    Default Anymore story like this?

    well i was wondering are there anymore manga that has like a similiar story plot futari ecchi or virgin na kankei?

  2. #2
    98abaile's Avatar
    98abaile is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    An Englishman in a shithole somewhere in Wales.
    Posts
    7,892

    Default

    Moved to Misc.

  3. #3
    darkxiiindp is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Love Lucky <<< Same artist with Futari Ecchi

  4. #4
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Hmmm...try Adolf and Gravitation. Those two manga's are what you are looking for...

  5. #5
    johngen is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    Hmmm...try Adolf and Gravitation. Those two manga's are what you are looking for...
    Go with Adolf, it's like futari ecchi's little brother. It's like Osamu Tezuka's tribute to that manga. Jakko, I can't seem to understand how and why you recommend people to the things you do when they're innocently asking for an ecchi manga.

    Oh, well, read Adolf anyway, it's a good read, but let's just say it's not exactly what you're asking for.

  6. #6
    death incarnate is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    pg county
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    i guess love junkies but i'm not sure.

  7. #7
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johngen View Post
    Go with Adolf, it's like futari ecchi's little brother. It's like Osamu Tezuka's tribute to that manga. Jakko, I can't seem to understand how and why you recommend people to the things you do when they're innocently asking for an ecchi manga.

    Oh, well, read Adolf anyway, it's a good read, but let's just say it's not exactly what you're asking for.
    You forget, I'm a Bible thumping, fire-eating(but not snake-handling, no, not that. The heretics.) evangelical Christian. In other words, "Me no like-ey the ecchi."

  8. #8
    johngen is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko View Post
    You forget, I'm a Bible thumping, fire-eating(but not snake-handling, no, not that. The heretics.) evangelical Christian. In other words, "Me no like-ey the ecchi."
    so, what you're saying is that a nice gay and happy relationship between band members is fine? I'm not an expert in any religion, but dude I like what you're practicing. Go Gravitation.

  9. #9
    Jakko's Avatar
    Jakko is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Carolina, US
    Posts
    4,503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by johngen View Post
    so, what you're saying is that a nice gay and happy relationship between band members is fine? I'm not an expert in any religion, but dude I like what you're practicing. Go Gravitation.
    Exactly. Also, a psychotic anti-semite is also fine by me. As is a young, masochistic lolita that wants to be eaten by a sadistic wolf. All in good fun, I say.

  10. #10
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Wait...there was a plot in those two?

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79