Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal_Ganus123 View Post
    Here's another one, not technically great, but a sweet one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-Jrsz0J0Wk
    Sweet indeed^

    I think this one is ok, song not that great, but it fits well with the nice editing. Skittles

  2. #22
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    Sweet indeed^

    I think this one is ok, song not that great, but it fits well with the nice editing. Skittles
    Haha I posted that one already xD. Post number 7, page 1.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  3. #23
    Raszagal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Fort Europa
    Posts
    4,067

    Default

    Wahh I thought I had seen all that was posted >_<''

    Then check this one out! Haruhi Suzumiya - 8th Commandment Really good editing imo, and song might surpise you ^_^

  4. #24
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raszagal View Post
    Wahh I thought I had seen all that was posted >_<''

    Then check this one out! Haruhi Suzumiya - 8th Commandment Really good editing imo, and song might surpise you ^_^
    Awesome! Loved the song, and the video was well edited.

    Also:I've posted the contributions so far on the first post, I'm logging off now, its 6:30 am, and I want to sleep xD.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  5. #25
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ~SOS Dan 3D - Lucky Star OP. was funny lol... I didn't like the rest much...

    I remember there being a a Video Clip of MSH using the Cowboy Bebop Theme Song opening which was pretty kool...I don't know where it is anymore.

    Edit: nevermind I found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_WVwJD1W4
    Last edited by kniteowl; 10-05-2008 at 07:59 PM.



  6. #26
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    ~SOS Dan 3D - Lucky Star OP. was funny lol... I didn't like the rest much...

    I remember there being a a Video Clip of MSH using the Cowboy Bebop Theme Song opening which was pretty kool...I don't know where it is anymore.

    Edit: nevermind I found it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg_WVwJD1W4
    Thats Uber Cool! I've always loved Cowboy Bebop. Adding to the front list haha.

    Also guys, if you want specific colors for name, just tell me, for now I just choose a random character for each person's name.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  7. #27
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal_Ganus123
    Also guys, if you want specific colors for name, just tell me, for now I just choose a random character for each person's name.
    I want either white or black lol



  8. #28
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    I want either white or black lol
    White it is!

    And here comes another video:She's Just Oblivious
    Moderate job, the song suits well.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  9. #29
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    For those of you who want to see a Haruhism/Lucky Star Crossover but don't want to watch Lucky Star.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2X0K435abU

    I also found the Genderbending of Haruhi Suzumiya Youtube playlist here

    http://tw.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BB80D5C99DE8B302

    I'll also post it in another thread becuase these vid Clip crossover topics :P
    Last edited by kniteowl; 10-08-2008 at 03:35 AM.



  10. #30
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    For those of you who want to see a Haruhism/Lucky Star Crossover but don't want to watch Lucky Star.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2X0K435abU
    LMFAO! I loved that part, thanks for reminding me xD. Yeah Lucky Star does great on the crossovers...
    Really only a few other animes do it well.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

 

 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79