View Poll Results: Who makes you lol the most?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Haruhi

    16 44.44%
  • Kyon

    17 47.22%
  • Nagato

    14 38.89%
  • Mikuru

    2 5.56%
  • Koizumi

    4 11.11%
  • Ryoko Asakura

    1 2.78%
  • Tsuruya-senpai

    7 19.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 124
  1. #101
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^ they never end, if someone new joins us, they'll vote but by then this poll might expire because of the introduction of new characters in Volume 7 & 9



  2. #102
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    ^ they never end, if someone new joins us, they'll vote but by then this poll might expire because of the introduction of new characters in Volume 7 & 9
    Yeah, also, that way it means that we get to see how well they do in 5 years time or so =P Imagine that, coming back here in 5 years to see who's the furthest ahead xD.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  3. #103
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    5 year from now Nagato will become so famous she'll have her own series Called "Nagato" where she's a ninja :P

    Polls count 5 Years from now

    Tsruya = nyo-ron
    Ryoko Asakura = Undefined
    Koizumi = ???
    Mikuru = Negative 7
    Nagato = Pie
    Kyon = 1000
    Haruhi = OVER 9000!!! :P
    Kyonko = Infinity (Vincent Hacked ST and Added her later on :P)



  4. #104
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    5 year from now Nagato will become so famous she'll have her own series Called "Nagato" where she's a ninja :P

    Polls count 5 Years from now

    Tsruya = nyo-ron
    Ryoko Asakura = Undefined
    Koizumi = ???
    Mikuru = Negative 7
    Nagato = Pie
    Kyon = 1000
    Haruhi = OVER 9000!!! :P
    Kyonko = Infinity (Vincent Hacked ST and Added her later on :P)
    i imagine Mikuru's points by then as 5 xD 1 vote per year . Kyonko wouldn't fit here... the votes should have reached the other threads by then ^^
    My Waifu!

  5. #105
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Haruhi's winning! but it is a bit surprising to see that Koizumi is getting more votes compared to Asakura. I was expecting her to be more popular than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Kyonko = Infinity (Vincent Hacked ST and Added her later on :P)
    LOL! definitely ^^

  6. #106
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Vincent_ View Post
    Haruhi's winning! but it is a bit surprising to see that Koizumi is getting more votes compared to Asakura. I was expecting her to be more popular than he is.

    LOL! definitely ^^
    Yeah, I agree. But then again, Koizumi has his own fanbase for his... Attraction to Kyon >_>. Damn Yaoi enthusiasts >_<.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  7. #107
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal_Ganus123 View Post
    Yeah, I agree. But then again, Koizumi has his own fanbase for his... Attraction to Kyon >_>. Damn Yaoi enthusiasts >_<.
    Yaoi Fangirls? WHERE?!?


    Well its only in their dreams. we all know who Koizumi really likes (and hopefully he'll end up with her ^^)

  8. #108
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    hahah true true.... by the way, to every guys and girls here and knite, Krismasu Omedeto, new year's next, careful with the fire works okay, it's not fun when you get hospitalize. Have fun everyone and Knite.
    My Waifu!

  9. #109
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    ^LOL! Knite doesn't belong in "everyone"? ^^
    Merry X'mas EVERYONE!!! and to Knite and Hina as well xD


  10. #110
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    ^ Another Misunderstanding...

    Merry Christmas to you too, Vin, Hina & Mal... although, it's not christmas here anymore lol.



 

 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79