Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58
  1. #31
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    You can't not acknowledge something that doesn't exist. We all like a Tsukihime anime, but sadly there isn't.

    Anyway where do you guys read the novel anyway? I want to read to.
    My Waifu!

  2. #32
    vekou is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    A world created 5 minutes ago...
    Posts
    368

    Default

    ^from baka-tsuki.net (http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...uzumiya_Haruhi). i suggest that you finish up the novels immediately. as we all know, the novels have been licensed in the US, i repeat, the novels have been licensed in the US! the people at baka-tsuki have been discussing whether or not to remove the novels since it's been licensed.

    regarding the cardigan, based on the fact that the episode has been written for the anime by Tanigawa Nagaru himself, it could be possible that it's neither yuki nor mikuru placed the cardigan on kyon. (wtf, i've never thought of it before, it could be koizumi!! shit, i can't stop thinking about it, its so.. its just soo... ga.. ...wrong). but based on my initial interpretation, it could be yuki who placed the cardigan on kyon. besides, she was there when kyon fell to sleep.

    that episode was just so sweet.. haruhi waited for kyon to wake up.. and her face was near to kyon's!! yeah, and i think she wished for rain to come to share an umbrella with kyon.. ^____^

  3. #33
    hinagikukatsura is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Student council clock tower
    Posts
    536

    Default

    does this site have the Nagato liking Kyon part? :P
    My Waifu!

  4. #34
    kniteowl is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The End of the World (NZ)
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    does this site have the Nagato liking Kyon part? :P
    Just read Volume 4 and you'll understand this pic http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...4_illust05.jpg

    And Don't worry I've alreaedy saved the pdf version fo the novels to my HD so if they are ever removed... I'll upload them here or somene else who also has them will...I believe Vekou and Vincent already have the pdfs too. What I'm more worried about is whether Baka-Tsuki will translate Volume 10 in time.



  5. #35
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekou
    but based on my initial interpretation, it could be yuki who placed the cardigan on kyon. besides, she was there when kyon fell to sleep.
    Mikuru was changing in the class when Kyon was asleep (he complains about it right after waking up). She could have put her cardigan on him in that time.

  6. #36
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vekou View Post
    ^from baka-tsuki.net (http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...uzumiya_Haruhi). i suggest that you finish up the novels immediately. as we all know, the novels have been licensed in the US, i repeat, the novels have been licensed in the US! the people at baka-tsuki have been discussing whether or not to remove the novels since it's been licensed.

    regarding the cardigan, based on the fact that the episode has been written for the anime by Tanigawa Nagaru himself, it could be possible that it's neither yuki nor mikuru placed the cardigan on kyon. (wtf, i've never thought of it before, it could be koizumi!! shit, i can't stop thinking about it, its so.. its just soo... ga.. ...wrong). but based on my initial interpretation, it could be yuki who placed the cardigan on kyon. besides, she was there when kyon fell to sleep.

    that episode was just so sweet.. haruhi waited for kyon to wake up.. and her face was near to kyon's!! yeah, and i think she wished for rain to come to share an umbrella with kyon.. ^____^
    Agreed on the sweetness. And yeah, it could've been anyone from the SOS Dan.

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    Mikuru was changing in the class when Kyon was asleep (he complains about it right after waking up). She could have put her cardigan on him in that time.
    It could be, but we'll never know... At least not for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
    Just read Volume 4 and you'll understand this pic http://www.baka-tsuki.net/project/in...4_illust05.jpg

    And Don't worry I've alreaedy saved the pdf version fo the novels to my HD so if they are ever removed... I'll upload them here or somene else who also has them will...I believe Vekou and Vincent already have the pdfs too. What I'm more worried about is whether Baka-Tsuki will translate Volume 10 in time.

    Also I've got the PDF's here as well, in case we need a backup.
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  7. #37
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Of course we'll never know for sure...

    And please no yaoi references, intended or not. T_T Just PLEASE.

  8. #38
    Kolox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    6,718

    Default

    Upload the pdf's or do the torrent - I have them too somewhere..

  9. #39
    Mal_Ganus123 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reinard-fox View Post
    Of course we'll never know for sure...

    And please no yaoi references, intended or not. T_T Just PLEASE.
    Sorry xD. I never really mean it, I'm not a fan of yaoi, but its an interesting thing to look into (I'm no homophobe). I'm 100% straight IRL, but I don't hate people for what they are gender wise... I do however, hate it when people know that I'm straight and try to go for me anyway, one because its invasion of my chosen lifestyle, and two because its creepy to know that there's another man who thinks of you that way...
    Come join us, or heads will roll!

  10. #40
    reinard-fox is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    St.Petersburg (Russia)
    Posts
    4,550

    Default

    Or just post the text into a separate thread to sticky it later....

    @MG: Leaving gays aside, i think its not rigth to make a totally straight characters into yaoi heroes just because a certain fangirl wishes for it.

 

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79