Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Msn 271

  1. #1
    ivanov_2020 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Inside my head where a lot of worlds exist
    Posts
    1,670

    Default Msn 271

    Out at mangafox

    let me get this straight... they're in an illusion.. that is not an illusion... cuz everything in that world is illusion... jack, just like like fate, is a puppet that is in a world of illusion....
    my 1st reaction:
    THE MATRIX!!! all of the human are a sleep somewhere (prolly at the earth side of all of the gateports)... some of them change the way they look to be animal like. jack is an unplugged agent, fate is a plugged agent. the mage of the beginning is the architect. asuna is a virus that will end the entire system. and negi ... well negi is the ONE

    PS: and that huge key is that key that people use to get from one system to another.
    no replay yet???? where is everyone...... am i alone?? T_T
    Last edited by ivanov_2020; 11-20-2009 at 04:49 AM.

  2. #2
    Heartlessfang is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The heart of all worlds
    Posts
    840

    Default

    ^ you're silly Xp

    But here....things will get interesting. How can negi beat fate when fate has an artifact like that?

    another note: The image of the mage of the beginning has a shadow. If my prediction is right( that the new MotB is Zect).........

    "You have other hearts trapped within you as well, dont you?"
    "You're that guy from last time! What are you talking about?!"
    "The other Hearts within you."
    "Hearts trapped within me....?"

  3. #3
    salvadorfranz is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanov_2020 View Post
    Out at mangafox

    let me get this straight... they're in an illusion.. that is not an illusion... cuz everything in that world is illusion... jack, just like like fate, is a puppet that is in a world of illusion....
    my 1st reaction:
    THE MATRIX!!! all of the human are a sleep somewhere (prolly at the earth side of all of the gateports)... some of them change the way they look to be animal like. jack is an unplugged agent, fate is a plugged agent. the mage of the beginning is the architect. asuna is a virus that will end the entire system. and negi ... well negi is the ONE

    PS: and that huge key is that key that people use to get from one system to another.
    no replay yet???? where is everyone...... am i alone?? T_T
    I've never even thought of Matrix... lulz...

    but dayum... just... dayum...

  4. #4
    KyubiNoKitsune is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Home.
    Posts
    426

    Default

    Destroy the magic world, beat them in the real world, steal the artifact, recreate the magic world as it was before the destruction happened, win?

  5. #5
    flannan is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Wasn't Jack Racan the one who broke a world, violating all known magic laws? He should be able to break this one just as well. That previous world was real just as well.
    And Fate is supposed to know that. Well, i guess villains just can't resist distracting from battle to claim they are invincible.

  6. #6
    BlueDo is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Blue Falcon
    Posts
    359

    Default

    This is just too confusing.
    I'll just wait till december to see more about the lifemaker

  7. #7
    Heartlessfang is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The heart of all worlds
    Posts
    840

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flannan View Post
    Wasn't Jack Racan the one who broke a world, violating all known magic laws? He should be able to break this one just as well. That previous world was real just as well.
    And Fate is supposed to know that. Well, i guess villains just can't resist distracting from battle to claim they are invincible.
    ^ this one seems to be on a whole other level than tamaki's artifact. It's not just a barrier dimension maker, it creates reality as Fate sees fit. Like Fate said, it doesn't matter if he's defeated in battle(you saw that Rakan freaking ripped fate's body to shreds), fate can just pretend like that never happened: like he just did in this chapter.

    "You have other hearts trapped within you as well, dont you?"
    "You're that guy from last time! What are you talking about?!"
    "The other Hearts within you."
    "Hearts trapped within me....?"

  8. #8
    APN
    APN is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell, I think??
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Cnet128 has posted his translation for chapter 271: http://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/17719

  9. #9
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartlessfang View Post
    But here....things will get interesting. How can negi beat fate when fate has an artifact like that?
    An artifact that strong should have some limitations or requirements to activate so Negi should still have a fighting chance.

    This artifact reminded me of a line in Code geass. "I wanted to destroy the world so that I can recreate it". well something along those lines.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79