Not bad, Racan is a big perv... That aside Fate's partners are stunning... and Fate's "aim" is a real shocker, could be a lie...
Can someone zip it up and upload it?
Nice Chapter, but I'm a little annoyed that everyone seems to know the details of Asuna's past but the readers, and of course Asuna herself.
From MangaHelpers and MangaTraders
Originally Posted by 98abaile
They're in RAR, though.
Last edited by Leia; 06-05-2008 at 06:15 AM.
I agree with you.
Originally Posted by CantQuiteGuess
Rakan is one big pervert. I thought I'll be disappointed on Asuna's past but Rakan's antics as made up for this. I'm wondering...what does Fate meant when he said he want to save the world?
But according to the last pages of this chapter, they are truly aiming for world conquest and they are deemed as an evil society. Moreover, who could be controlling them?!
Good question Pseudonym who might be controlling them hmm... I have this dilemna that it might be Nagi or something hehehe anyway save the world might mean that their going to force their belief into people... or something like that (or I might have been playing assasin:s creed too much) I wonder if Eva will make an appearance against fate right now I don't think the present negi can beat him. I hope the next chapters would have more pages on them it's not really satisfying only having 15-18 pages per chapter...
This strikes me as a chapter that really shows off Negi's evil side. He lied to Asuna and fed her drugs which I presume are designed to keep her memories sealed. Not only that, but he (and others) are taking the choice to deal with her past away from her.
As far as I can see, her past was locked away just because it was inconvenient. Pretty much the hieght of arrogance IMO.
hinagi: I don't want to bite that it's Nagi...
1. Nagi doesn't need any assistants to do good or evil in the magic world
2. It is to note that Fate and Tsukoyumi knew Asuna and Konoka and revered both of them as princess, and it's Nagi's team that rescued Asuna from enemies; Nagi may never had met Konoka on her birth and Asuna's where abouts after he went missing. This may be also be the reason why Negi prevented Asuna and Konoka to go with Setsuna and Kaede - they are Fate's primary targets, especially true with Konoka!
3. It is a natural human nature for a father to care for his son and not let him get hurt, as what he did on the Wilheim arc. He helped Negi and Nekane to prevent petrification. Several times Fate tried to kill Negi, which I bet Nagi wouldn't allow
4. Wilheim knew Nagi in the past as they had FOUGHT - meaning they're enemies. It seems that Wilheim's boss is as those as the same as Fate's.
5. It is assumed by Jack Rakan (Jack and Nagi are allies) that Fate is maybe one of the survivors from the enemy camp, but before that, he made a remark "I knew a thing about him", so his assumptions on Fate might NOT be assumptions at all.
6. Fate specified that they'll have extreme difficulty to move closer to Ostia without a diversion - that's the festival! Again, Nagi doesn't need to avoid something or someone, considering his charm and power.
I have a gut feeling that 'Save the world' mission of Fate is something really evil. A proof is Jack Rakan saying "Bring about the End of the World" as being told to him by Albireo Imma. Also, according to the caption on page 18, Fate's assassins might be targeting Negi's team. What that intention really is, only Akamatsu-sensei knows. Eva won't be there unless something miracle is about to happen. Al stressed that both of them (with Eva) that Nagi's group will be going to a place that both of them cannot be there to help them. I can't wait for 216. I hope it'll be out by Monday.
Edmon: For me, Negi is just concerned about Asuna as he finally learned her past. Negi has always been a caring teacher, not letting her students get hurt. Also, Eva decided that Asuna must undergo gruelling training not to train her but for her to give up the mission on finding Nagi. She also lured her to ring the bell so that she could be saved. She's afraid that Asuna might discover her very turbulent past before Negi's team find Nagi. She added - "That moron is trying to throw away something that took her so long for her to achieve; This peace and happiness she finally receieved...BY THROWING HER PAST BEHIND HER! (see Period 171)", an evidence of Asuna's very turbulent past (see period 169). Negi maybe just don't want Asuna to worry of her past life if she discovered it.
Last edited by Pseudonym; 06-05-2008 at 08:11 AM.