Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Chapter 211

  1. #41
    flannan is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfs08933 View Post
    It's not like we chose it to be that way.... -_-', but theres nothing interesting in REAL life...
    Well, spring is coming, so R.L. is getting more fanservisey...
    although it still lacks magic badly.
    Chao should hurry up and expose magic to the world...

  2. #42
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfs08933 View Post
    It's not like we chose it to be that way.... -_-', but theres nothing interesting in REAL life...
    That's why you get one.

    Quote Originally Posted by flannan View Post
    Well, spring is coming, so R.L. is getting more fanservisey...
    although it still lacks magic badly.
    Chao should hurry up and expose magic to the world...
    Um, I think you mean summer's coming up soon, and Chao's plan has been thwarted a long long long time ago...

  3. #43
    tfs08933 is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    MARS!! The future for mankind.
    Posts
    730

    Default

    To AI,
    1) Real life dosent have magic
    2) Chicks are hotter and cuter in anime (both personailty and looks)
    3) Real life comes with bitter work and responsibility (without job satifaction)
    4) Real life is monotonous
    5) Real life is rarely fan servicey...
    6) Real life has no vampires, healing priest, half demons, sexy andriods, or anything fun for that matter.
    7) Real life is not interesting since its limited by rules, laws, behavioural practices, politics, and other stuff...
    My uni is full of 30 year olds (I am 18 and foreign)
    9) My interests lies sorely in anime/manga/computer games, few anime and manga are good and i have gotten bored of the game i am playing (Dota)
    10) Anime and manga have raised my standards for partners, thus I am single (LOLz)

    I could go on but 10 sounds like a nice reasonable number....

    The only thing interesting in real life is humans, killing them that is, but thats against the law so I do that in games... which is not as fun... *sighz*

  4. #44
    flannan is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AtrumIncendia View Post
    Um, I think you mean summer's coming up soon, and Chao's plan has been thwarted a long long long time ago...
    As for the time of the year, it depends on how far to the north you are, and what do you expect from them. In my current location, the leaves are only starting to appear, and a lot of trees haven't bloomed yet, so it is 'spring coming'.

    As for Chao's plan, she might come back and try it again. At least when the World Tree glows again. Aww, i want magic throughout the world!

    I have to agree on most of those 10 points.
    and add one for the fact that low social skills make it really hard to change anything about it.

  5. #45
    AtrumIncendia is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,896

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfs08933 View Post
    To AI
    Alright, although your answers support the manga, you should get used to it, this is life.

    Quote Originally Posted by flannan View Post
    As for the time of the year, it depends on how far to the north you are, and what do you expect from them. In my current location, the leaves are only starting to appear, and a lot of trees haven't bloomed yet, so it is 'spring coming'.

    As for Chao's plan, she might come back and try it again. At least when the World Tree glows again. Aww, i want magic throughout the world!
    That makes sense, I live in the U.S.

    And Chao can only come back in like 22 years, and maybe the problem of Chao's will be found.

  6. #46
    Heartlessfang is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The heart of all worlds
    Posts
    840

    Default

    pessimism ftw...?

  7. #47
    salvadorfranz is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfs08933 View Post
    1) Real life dosent have magic
    2) Chicks are hotter and cuter in anime (both personality and looks)
    3) Real life comes with bitter work and responsibility (without job satifaction)
    4) Real life is monotonous
    5) Real life is rarely fan servicey...
    6) Real life has no vampires, healing priest, half demons, sexy andriods, or anything fun for that matter.
    7) Real life is not interesting since its limited by rules, laws, behavioural practices, politics, and other stuff...
    My uni is full of 30 year olds (I am 18 and foreign)
    9) My interests lies sorely in anime/manga/computer games, few anime and manga are good and i have gotten bored of the game i am playing (Dota)
    10) Anime and manga have raised my standards for partners, thus I am single (LOLz)

    I could go on but 10 sounds like a nice reasonable number....

    The only thing interesting in real life is humans, killing them that is, but thats against the law so I do that in games... which is not as fun... *sighz*
    winrar... XD

  8. #48
    FireBomber is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Indonesia for now
    Posts
    298

    Default

    hmm, they get into the Magic World then cut out all the gates except one. Then get out of there from the Gate in Ostia and destroy it once they got out of the Magic World and thus leaving the Magic World completely sealed. Then they won't have any interverence from the Magic World's mages and they can excecute their plans without worries (Maybe something like that?)...
    West meet East? Here's Mother and Son:

  9. #49
    BlueB is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBomber View Post
    hmm, they get into the Magic World then cut out all the gates except one. Then get out of there from the Gate in Ostia and destroy it once they got out of the Magic World and thus leaving the Magic World completely sealed. Then they won't have any interverence from the Magic World's mages and they can excecute their plans without worries (Maybe something like that?)...
    Yes, that's the easiest explanation I could find too. I can think of a few reasons why destroying the gates from the Magic World's would make sense:
    1-2) if they're powered from the Magic World, or
    if the gates can "dial" to other destinations, then it's better to sabotage them at the source;
    3) Mundus Magicus is smaller than Mundus Vetus, so it's faster travelling from one gate to another.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueB View Post
    ...Destroy all the gates, then use the last one to get back to the Old World, sabotaging it while leaving, effectively cutting whatever mages are on earth from reinforcements. ...Getting rid of possible opposition for whatever is to come.

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162