although it still lacks magic badly.
Chao should hurry up and expose magic to the world...
1) Real life dosent have magic
2) Chicks are hotter and cuter in anime (both personailty and looks)
3) Real life comes with bitter work and responsibility (without job satifaction)
4) Real life is monotonous
5) Real life is rarely fan servicey...
6) Real life has no vampires, healing priest, half demons, sexy andriods, or anything fun for that matter.
7) Real life is not interesting since its limited by rules, laws, behavioural practices, politics, and other stuff...
8) My uni is full of 30 year olds (I am 18 and foreign)
9) My interests lies sorely in anime/manga/computer games, few anime and manga are good and i have gotten bored of the game i am playing (Dota)
10) Anime and manga have raised my standards for partners, thus I am single (LOLz)
I could go on but 10 sounds like a nice reasonable number....
The only thing interesting in real life is humans, killing them that is, but thats against the law so I do that in games... which is not as fun... *sighz*
As for Chao's plan, she might come back and try it again. At least when the World Tree glows again. Aww, i want magic throughout the world!
I have to agree on most of those 10 points.
and add one for the fact that low social skills make it really hard to change anything about it.
hmm, they get into the Magic World then cut out all the gates except one. Then get out of there from the Gate in Ostia and destroy it once they got out of the Magic World and thus leaving the Magic World completely sealed. Then they won't have any interverence from the Magic World's mages and they can excecute their plans without worries (Maybe something like that?)...
1-2) if they're powered from the Magic World, or
if the gates can "dial" to other destinations, then it's better to sabotage them at the source;
3) Mundus Magicus is smaller than Mundus Vetus, so it's faster travelling from one gate to another.