THe Crimson Wing
This is a list of the members of the Crimson Wing. We do know that there have been eight members of the Crimson Wing.
1. Nagi Springfield- The Thousand Master, Negi's father, Current status is missing
2. Albireo Imma - appear as Col'Nel Sanders in Mahora festival marital Arts
3. Gateau Vanderberg- Takamichi Takahata's master, Marital Arts Expert
Died after Nagi disappear in 1993
4. Jacobus Racun-* known as Racan of the Thousand Swords, tall and dark tan man, possible mercandary
5. Eishun Konoe- Kokona's father,Leader of the Kansai Magical Association, Swordsman
6. Takamichi Takahata- Gateau's student, marital arts expert
7. Asuna - Travel with the Crimson Wing when she was four or five, Barely remembers her time with the Crimson Wing
sort of a mascot, a real Princess
8. Mystery member- first seen in Ch. 129 picture of the Crimson Wing in front of Nagi, appears to be a boy, likely he is a tomboy
I'm going to guess that 8. the mystery member is the same person who appears in the group photo from chapter 53. I'm also going to guess that the mystery person is Asuna.
I was pretty sure that was Asuna with a hair cut in the pic from chap 129. Since we've seen Asuna and Nagi meet (Nagi age 10), we've seen Asuna demonstrating Kanka to Takamichi (Nagi age>15??), We've seen Asuna at the death of Gatou (presumably at the end of the Crimson Wing; Nagi age 25). So, we've seen them together over a 15 year period, is it too much to assume that she was with Ala Rubra that whole time?
If Asuna was with Ala Rubra for all that time than that explains why Setsuna believes that Asuna is seem recalling combat skills instead of progressing very quickly (chap 200).
i think the mystery member might be fate..................sure look like him. look at chapter 202, when negi mention fate, Jacobus has a reaction to it.
When I look at the Ch.129 picture, I look for something which can identified the identity of the mystery member. I did notice that the mystery member was wearing a hood. He was in front of Nagi in the picture. The mystery is likely a child whose age is not known at the moment.
My best prediction is that the mystery member is a tomboy. Likely a mascot of the Crimson Wing. Still at the present time, we don't know who the mystery member is.
i agree with lojin. from the latest chapter (Jack's reaction) and the physical appearance, it seems very likely that the boy is Fate, or at least closely related in some way.
I was kinda thinking that it was Fate, and not Fate... kinda like Tsubasa Chronicle
Ya know Syaoran had an original and a clone and stuff like that...
I will call the mystery member the KId. The Kid does look a like Fate expect that he has a mark on each of his cheeks. The marks are likely birth marks or tattooes. Another picture of the kid appears in Ch. 202. He is with Al.
Well, at the end of the Kyoto arc, Eva states that Fate is not human, and is in fact a construct, much like a golem or a doll. If you wish to believe that Fate was part of Ala Rubra, might as well be some sort of homunculus of some sort controlled by the one inside that picture, and not that person himself.
Fate was probably a member of Crimson Wing and betrayed them or something, which caused all the trouble to begin with.
Or that Fate could have been an intel spy to the Crimson Wings who have access to the Magic World government... just my two cents...