Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    MrTerrorist is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    48

    Smile Negima Live Action Movie

    As you all know theres going to be a 3d cg movie base on Negima. I hope they follow closely to the manga so i can finally be happy after the disappointing 2 seasons of those 2 Negima animes that weren't true to the manga.

  2. #2
    Protilao is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default

    You have to be kidding me...really?

  3. #3
    flannan is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Hmm... on Aqastar forums they keep telling it's gonna be a live-action, not a CG movie. And CG is mentioned only as a possibility for Chamo the ermine.
    But still god knows what will come out of it. They have a good chance of failing given that 2 anime failed.

  4. #4
    underdot is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    ^^ yey ^^

  5. #5
    Kbzas is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Well, since any form of Negima that is not the original manga seems to disappoint me this may be a Great disppointment. I dont like live-action movies of anime/manga series.

  6. #6
    Kakashi_Hinata is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    23

    Default

    I wishthey would re-do the anime for a third time, but acutally follow the manga now. It would be awesome then.

  7. #7
    _Vincent_ is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rumblandia
    Posts
    5,586

    Default

    It might end up as Harry Potter with fan service but I'm curious to see how it'll come out.

    btw can I have a link of your sources?

  8. #8
    LNOA Delta is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    United arab emirates
    Posts
    195

    Default

    there is a 99.99% chance that this would be really disappointing, but the 0.01% chance might be good if they would do a 3d or a live action about the manga XP lol, but it would be even better if they make a re do of the anime following the manga this time XP

  9. #9
    chaos42 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    189

    Default

    its more of a 99.99were the 9 continues on forever in an infinate decimal point were the possibility of it being good is so improbible that it is a finite improbability

  10. #10
    yamato no baka is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    remains of the death star
    Posts
    192

    Default

    negima live action come on!,will they find a 10 year old english boy that speak japanese?

    HxH is back in October =p

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79