that's why i sai think about it .
it is a deffinate possibility ....
and i wouln't be surprised by it
No, it's not.
1. If Negi = Nagi, and 'Nagi' = Negi going back in time to give his younger self the staff, where would Negi/Nagi come from? And wouldn't the staff break? Surely, that would cause a tear in the space-time continuum.
2. If Negi = Nagi, and Nagi =/= Negi going back in time to give himself the staff, where the hell did the other Nagi/Negi come from?
Seriously, think before posting theories. It's easy to make one but harder to prove it, and easier to disprove it.
look negi=nagi going back in time to give birth to himself.
he came into existence by the powers that be
Now that's dumb.
1. Negi goes back in time to sire himself as 'Nagi'? He'd turn out as a messed up child. Think about it; that'd cause a time paradox. Plus, Cassiopeia already broke; it'd be dangerous to keep using it. Negi isn't dumb; he already heard from Chao that he might end up nowhere if the Cassiopeia malfunctions.
2. Nagi was a dropout; Negi is a prodigy who graduated top of his year. See the difference? If you don't, then,
3. Nagi is a lazy bum. Negi is hardworking. Their personalities are quite different.
4. If Nagi got turned into a child (Negi), his staff would be where?
This theory kind of sound like the first chapter of Detective Conan. I don't think this is true at all; to much counterevidence.
you people take things way to seriously so then i guess my own assumption goes back to hxh nagi is hiding from negi.
You could say that, but then that will be off-topic. That theory should go into the 'where is the thousand master' thread.
We dont know that Nagi and negi are one.
And why do you say that? Any reasons as to why they are the same or why they are not? And which 'Nagi' are you talking about?
Negi's Cassiopeia has been damaged, and I doubt Chao or Hakase will help him fix it, since either they wouldn't want to or they'd be in trouble with the inner world. Hence, it is improbable, though not entirely impossible, that Negi gave himself the staff. However, if it is possible, it would raise questions as to how the staff got into the cycle.
True, cuz this theory has a lot of holes. The two completely differ in personalities, Nagi left a clue where he is, Nagi from Negi's past doesn't use chinese kenpo, Evangeline won't even get the curse if Nagi didn't existed back then.