Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    EvangelineMcDowell is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    earth but monday through friday I go to hell for a couple of hours.
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Could be they just made Asuna be the only one who noticed. To make her suspicious and stuff.

  2. #12
    shadowboy-89 is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Obrzycko, a little town in Poland
    Posts
    42

    Default

    If Negi had such a skill he would be a very powerfull mage and if he mastered that skill no one could beat him.

  3. #13
    Saithan is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromas
    That doesn't explain why the entire class completely stopped moving until he undid the spell. (except for Asuna)

    And with Nodoka, he actually like took out his staff and used a wind spell to slow her fall, not freeze her in place.
    Baka! (that's about the most neutral curse I know).

    You can't use the anime as a source for your f** arguments and you don't have any proof of what you claim. But we (every other normal person who thinks twice before posting) know that Negi is very good with manipulating winds etc, and thus the argument about the "protective wind shield" is more relieable than your petty idea.

    Now, I implore you to think twice, or thrice before posting nonsense without any proof next time, and if you use the anime as a source, then I can't help but feel an obligation to ..... ahh I better act civilized for now.

    ohh... and since you don't have anything to have it "in" keep your cynic answers to yourself.
    Last edited by Saithan; 05-31-2006 at 10:41 AM.

  4. #14
    Necromas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saithan
    Baka! (that's about the most neutral curse I know).

    You can't use the anime as a source for your f** arguments and you don't have any proof of what you claim. But we (every other normal person who thinks twice before posting) know that Negi is very good with manipulating winds etc, and thus the argument about the "protective wind shield" is more relieable than your petty idea.

    Now, I implore you to think twice, or thrice before posting nonsense without any proof next time, and if you use the anime as a source, then I can't help but feel an obligation to ..... ahh I better act civilized for now.

    ohh... and since you don't have anything to have it "in" keep your cynic answers to yourself.
    Wow, and you're calling ME cyinical. Seriously, get the 10ft pole out of your ass.

    And what's wrong with talking about the anime? Just because you happen not to like it? It's not like I said I was only talking about the manga.

    Really, what makes this flame you just posted so superior to my post that simply pointed out some silly thing like this?

    It's not like I said "You are all stupid f***ers! Negi can freeze time! The world is ending!"

    P.S. I'm not going to bother saying some hypocritical bullshit like "I better act civilized (even though I'm being a total ass just because you made a non-serious thread about something from the anime)"
    Last edited by Necromas; 05-31-2006 at 12:50 PM.

  5. #15
    death incarnate is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    pg county
    Posts
    1,333

    Default

    you guys are stupid. Like zen said he has a wind barrier around him that's how he does. If he is able to stop time even for a split second then why doesn't he use it in his battles in like ever? This thread is stupid.

  6. #16
    Necromas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by death incarnate
    If he is able to stop time even for a split second then why doesn't he use it in his battles in like ever?
    Because they made a mistake when they did that scene. Jeez, can't you tell I'm not trying to be too serious here?

  7. #17
    Saithan is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromas
    Because they made a mistake when they did that scene. Jeez, can't you tell I'm not trying to be too serious here?
    No we don't have Nodoka's book so we can't read your mind, which is why you need to think twice before posting something that might be taken serious.

    Besides I didn't say anything different than what you said "Death Incarnate", so be a bit more specific next time you call someone stupid.

  8. #18
    Necromas is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saithan
    No we don't have Nodoka's book so we can't read your mind, which is why you need to think twice before posting something that might be taken serious.

    Besides I didn't say anything different than what you said "Death Incarnate", so be a bit more specific next time you call someone stupid.
    Honestly, I still don't see why you took offense to the fact that I made this topic.

    And you know, I'm sure I sounded so serious when I did an impression of the writers making the mistake, or when I basically said I was not being serious....
    Last edited by Necromas; 06-01-2006 at 03:09 AM.

  9. #19
    flannan is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Well, didn't Negi said something about defeating Chao it the last chapter. If her teleportation is really walking out of time, then Negi is going to do the same. So he's going to stop time, right?
    But i think he's going to use Cassiopea for that.
    On the second thought, he might just block Chao's abilty somehow.

  10. #20
    blue_minh is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Underconstruction Area
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Well Necromas i don't know why or how did you came up with the idea of Negi is able stopping the time, because if he's ever able to do so then he would be using it for every battles that he has encountered, but we do not see such things so conclusion NO WAY he can freeze the time. Well Saithan, your temper is short. You should just ignore the posts that seems stupid to you(but may be not to other).

 

 
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79