Facts we know:
1) His physcial skills are the best of anyone we've seen in the series
2) Charisma. He unites and lead a group of amazingly powerful mages and warriors
3) Raw Power. Look back to the flash back and compare the effects of Negi and Nagi. They use most of the same spells, but visually Nagi's seem to be much more powerful.
4) His group is composed of all males, and at least one of them has a magical pact. Not saying it's a yaoi love fest, but Nagi does seem to define bishonen.
5) We know he's alive
6) At some point Eva saw him use high level combat spells
that flashback and his fight against negi is our best guess at how strong he is. Although we have to remember that the image or illusion is 10 years old so maybe he got stronger in that timespan.
It looks like Nagi is able to use spells without any practice. Like when he put a curse on Evangeline while seeing the spell for the first time, moreover, he did upgrade the spell to seal Eva's powers too!
And Negi could use new spells only after a lot of practice.
We can't be sure that he pactio'd with Nagi, could've been with someone else.
Originally Posted by temillion
7) We know he was studying stuff about mahora and the library and that the map has a clue about how to find him but the place is guarded by a Dragon.
and as flannan said:
He can use spells with little or no practice.
9) He's a Combat Mage/Fighter Mage.
10) He's pretty forgetful demonstrated by the fact that his illusion from 10 years ago forgot about not having removed Eva's curse.
Last edited by EvangelineMcDowell; 05-20-2006 at 03:00 PM.
eh? really? i thought that the colonel said that he wasn't sure wasn't sure whether nagi was alive or not... dang, i really need to keep up with the storyline! XD
Originally Posted by temillion
Colonel Sanders and Takamichi meet afterwards in one of the recent chapters, I think it's after Asuna is rejected, go read that chapter.
Originally Posted by Animagus10
hum hum... Colonel is already "dead" (or trapped) and his mind can't move around alot so he can't be sure of that Nagi is still alive or not... but he was certain of nagi is still alive because he still can use the artifact power. And there is very high possibility that "he he he" he is the bad guy now...
If we follow that logic then, maybe the yaoi love fest isn't far off.
Originally Posted by blue_minh
Judjing from how Nagi treated Evangeline, he seems to be a Good Guy. Why should he become bad all of a sudden? Unlike Eva, there's no reason for someone as strong as him to become evil. Stop accusing him for no reason!
bah, i hate all the newbies jumping to conclusions like that, if you want to build up a theory around him being evil/bad then you should do it properly.
The reason why the newbies think Nagi is evil is probably related to the statement one of the demons that attacked Negi's village did, "It's hard to tell which of us is the monster" or something like that.
Really annoying to listen to newbies talking as if they know the whole thing, well I got news for you, YOU DON'T, and until Akamatsu sees fit to tell us, we won't know.
Blue_minh I'd like you to find the chapter where he says he is dead. Colonel Sanders does say that he can't move around too much, so his "freedom" if we can call it that depends on the power of the world tree, perhaps!
Also I'd like you to prove that Sanders made a pactio with Nagi, since you seem so damn sure that he made a pactio with Nagi.