1. Mirror #1
2. Windows XP
3. Mozilla Firefox
4. Yes, I have tried on Internet Explorer, but the problem seems to be the same.
5. Yes, I did, and there's an answer but It says to notify this if it ocurred many times.
6. I am no using a dowload manager
7. I'm downloading Fairy Tail chapters 109 and 110, and Bleach #332-335
8. I cannot download anything or read online. Everytime I try to download, after a while, it says the connection timed out, and this has been since yesterday, several times. If I want to read online, there's no image.
9. Yes, it says there was an unknown problem, over and over again.
I hope I did this fine or, I suppose, I'm gotta get banned and that's not what I want but... I'll take it. I read the rules, I swear! But, if I got wrong, maybe my english is not that good or I made a mistake... Sorry if that's the case.
I've gotten a few IM's / PM's about this.
The issue is our servers are currently hosted with ecatel and a few of their upstreams unplugged them. I could not access our servers yesterday because of it and they have had to route their traffic through other providers. I know there are still some people who cannot access our servers and hopefully it will be resolved soon.