Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: new username

  1. #1
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default new username

    hello. i have a problem with a new username i made some 8 hours ago or something..
    i have not received any email regarding the fact that the registration was completed etc etc so at the moment i can log in with that username but cannot post.
    also, it does not figure on the members list.
    so, can somebody tell me what i should do?
    thx

  2. #2
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    hello. i have a problem with a new username i made some 8 hours ago or something..
    i have not received any email regarding the fact that the registration was completed etc etc so at the moment i can log in with that username but cannot post.
    also, it does not figure on the members list.
    so, can somebody tell me what i should do?
    thx
    What was the new username you created?

  3. #3
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    the username was zipppy

  4. #4
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    the username was zipppy
    Why are you creating duplicate accounts?

  5. #5
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    well i don't know. is this such a big deal? i mean since i can't change the old one, making a new one seemed like...an option ? anyway, i just asked. don't intend to rule the world with this new account or something so if it's troublesome, i'll just drop it
    so no need to throw me into a river and drown me

  6. #6
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    well i don't know. is this such a big deal? i mean since i can't change the old one, making a new one seemed like...an option ? anyway, i just asked. don't intend to rule the world with this new account or something so if it's troublesome, i'll just drop it
    so no need to throw me into a river and drown me
    Yes, it is a big deal. I've disabled your other account. Please don't register anymore accounts.

  7. #7
    sakura_hana is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    over there!
    Posts
    2,721

    Default

    just thought i could change to another primary account.
    neh, don't mind me, thanks anyway.

  8. #8
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakura_hana View Post
    just thought i could change to another primary account.
    neh, don't mind me, thanks anyway.
    If you need a name change for your current account that can be done you just have to let us know, but you cannot create multiple accounts. This is pretty much the same rule at every other forum too.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79