It seems that the problems still persists over the course of a few days.
1. The Mirror #
- Mirror 1
2. Your OS
- Windows XP Pro
3. The browser you are using
4. Have you tested on a different browser?
- Yes, IE.
5. Have you read our FAQ problem or searched our forum?
6. Are you using a download manager?
7. The file/series you are downloading from.
- AIKI, Airgear, Bleach, Naruto, etc. practically all of them have the same problem.
8. The EXACT problem! "Help can't download!" does not do anything for us. Give us details.
- As stated by a couple of people below this post, the downloads end at 3%-5%. It just stops downloading (like there is some kind of lag or it hangs) then it "finishes". It does not actually finish, because when you try to extract the file, there is only 1-2 images in there.
9. Have you tried right clicking the file and pressing "save target as"?
- Yes, it came back with the same results stated on #8.