Death Note chapter 91 corrupted?
1. The Mirror # = Number 1.
2. Your OS = Macbook OS X.
3. The browser you are using = Safari
4. Have you tested on a different browser? = No
5. Have you read our FAQ problem or searched our forum? = Yes, though not thoroughly.
6. Are you using a download manager? = No.
7. The file/series you are downloading from. = Death Note Chapter 91.
8. The EXACT problem! "Help can't download!" does not do anything for us. Give us details. = Only dn91_v11_p00.jpg & dn91_v11_p03.png of all the files in the folder can be read by the "preview" program. All the other files may be "corrupt" or in a form that preview does not recognize. I doubt the problem is the second one listed because all the other chapters I downloaded were fine, plus two files within the chapter 91 folder can be viewed in preview. I have also tried downloading the file numerous times, but only within a period of not more than 2 days.
9. Have you tried right clicking the file and pressing "save target as"?
No, since I can't do that with a mac (that doesn't make mac suck!) I have downloaded the file as a zip (using mac's right click function "download linked file") and unzipped it, but that has failed as well.
I tried downloading this file last night, and it worked fine for me.
Try downloading at a different time of day, and if that fails, try the standard clearing of cache and cookies. It can't hurt, in any case. Failing that, I'll call in some more help (unless someone else knows what's up already and posts), since I'm woefully inexperienced with Macs.
Good luck. ^^
Thanks for the reply my fellow canadian. I will try and hope it works too. Thanks anyways!