Tenjou Tenge Troubles
1. Mirror #2
2. Windows XP
3. Mainly Maxthon, but also tested with Opera
4. Yes, Maxthon and Opera
5. Checked the faq and searched (the latest thread I found on "tenge" was in October)
7. Tenjou Tenge chapter 102
8. Normally, I don't have any problems downloading with any browser, but this time, the speed was quite slow, like it levels off at below 10 kbs. Then, it would stop somewhere along the way. I've tried downloading several times and tried the right-click method, but nothing works. I get anywhere from .2 to 2 mb (the file is 9.9mb) before it stops downloading.
9. Tried the right-click, it failed miserably
10. Not really a number, but did attempt to download multiple times
Hopefully, it was the non-adherence to this format that the last 2 threads got yelled at for...
Last edited by ShrinkNerv; 03-19-2007 at 12:48 AM.
Reason: Non-proper English--hate when it's not used
I'm not sure, but we might be having a few server problems, either that or there is a high load on the server. Anyway, there is nothing actually wrong with the file, try downloading again a bit later.
FDC sent an email about this ... they are on a backup router right now and they won't have a new one until tuesday. This means EVERYONE on FDC is getting horrible speeds. Uploads on multiple FDC machines that I have tested go at 4Kb/s and download speeds are not getting much better than 30Kb/s.
Ah, teh newbs must be using Airlink or D-Link or Netgear.
Originally Posted by Kevin Shiel
Shows you that overpriced Cisco networking devices are better.
Oh okay, thanks a bunch (do "thank you" posts piss you guys off much?) Also, that would explain the slowness, but what about the inability to complete a download?
That's cool. Thanks anyway.
no, this has to do with FDC network issues.
Originally Posted by Digital_Eon