Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    hugurashi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default alert - fruits basket ch. 118

    When i downloaded chapter 118 of fruits basket, and i tried to open it, the images wouldn't show and it wouldn't open a new window. Does anyone know if there's something worng with the file? I have tried downloading it over and over again many times.

  2. #2
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugurashi View Post
    When i downloaded chapter 118 of fruits basket, and i tried to open it, the images wouldn't show and it wouldn't open a new window. Does anyone know if there's something worng with the file? I have tried downloading it over and over again many times.
    Do you really think that the rules of this forum don't apply to you? Why are you so special?

  3. #3
    hugurashi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    sorry, it's jsut that me and my friends have tried a lot and we can't find a solution to the downloading problem... so we were wodnering if you knew... sorry.

  4. #4
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    You sure didn't try very hard to look, I guess.
    ~Digital_Eon~




  5. #5
    Kevin Shiel's Avatar
    Kevin Shiel is offline Administrator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugurashi View Post
    sorry, it's jsut that me and my friends have tried a lot and we can't find a solution to the downloading problem... so we were wodnering if you knew... sorry.
    If you won't follow the rules, then no help for you. I did see you reading the rules thread from watching your profile, you just decided you were going to be lazy.

  6. #6
    hugurashi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3

    Default

    but i don't really get what rule im breaking, it says tell us after you've tried redownloading it many times or soemthing.

  7. #7
    Digital_Eon's Avatar
    Digital_Eon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kya~nada
    Posts
    17,429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugurashi View Post
    but i don't really get what rule im breaking, it says tell us after you've tried redownloading it many times or soemthing.
    How would you know what rule you've broken if you don't read them?
    ~Digital_Eon~




  8. #8
    cpr's Avatar
    cpr
    cpr is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    this is ridiculous. banned

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79