download problem - connection doesn't work
Hi, I am having a problem downloading.
1. Mirror 1
2. Windows XP
3. Internet Explorer, Opera
4. Yes, I tested on a different browser.
5. Yes, I did and could not find an answer.
6. I am not using a download manager.
7. I am downloading files from latest_downloads section.
8. When I download files or file only from latest_downloads section my network connection stop working and reestablish connection only after I restart my computer. But when I download files from latest_downloads section and from other section or site (or I simply view something in Enternet) my network connection work perfectly. This problem appeared 3 days ago and only with Stoptazmo's latest_downloads section.
9. Yes, tried right clicking the file and pressing "save target as".
Sorry for the trouble. Thanks.
odd problem, sounds like you may have an underlaying problem at your computer..
That said, have you tried flushing your cache and cookies to see if that helps any?