download problem - connection doesn't work
Hi, I am having a problem downloading.
1. Mirror 1
2. Windows XP
3. Internet Explorer, Opera
4. Yes, I tested on a different browser.
5. Yes, I did and could not find an answer.
6. I am not using a download manager.
7. I am downloading files from latest_downloads section.
8. When I download files or file only from latest_downloads section my network connection stop working and reestablish connection only after I restart my computer. But when I download files from latest_downloads section and from other section or site (or I simply view something in Enternet) my network connection work perfectly. This problem appeared 3 days ago and only with Stoptazmo's latest_downloads section.
9. Yes, tried right clicking the file and pressing "save target as".
Sorry for the trouble. Thanks.