I quote from the sticky in this forum:
How can I know when the peak times are? is there a usage graph from the servers or something like that?Here is a tip that can help you (courtesy of 98abaile): If you are getting slow speeds, you are probably downloading at a peak time (nothing slows down a server quite like 82000 people all trying to access at once), so change the time at which you download. If that doesn't solve your problem, run a virus and spyware scan.
The reason I ask is because I've got diverse speeds (from crawling less than 1kb/sec to hunderds of kb/sec) in my time downloading manga here, so I decided to ask.
I guess the difference of speed i saw could be due to the different mirrors, but I am still curious about my question.
If it matters to anyone:
1. The Mirror # all of them, I guess
2. Your OS winXP, win2000, various flavors of GNU/linux (now ubuntu dapper)
3. The browser you are using Opera, Konqueror
4. Have you tested on a different browser? the two avobe
5. Have you read our FAQ problem or searched our forum? yes and yes
6. Are you using a download manager? no, just the built-in ones from the browsers
7. The file/series you are downloading from. right now only shaman king and tenjo tenge, others in the past
8. The EXACT problem! "Help can't download!" does not do anything for us. Give us details. (above this list)
9. Have you tried right clicking the file and pressing "save target as"? I did, it works fine =)