A kind of successor to the "119 Things you'll learn from watching anime" thread.
You know then deal, You know you watch too much anime when
1. You get depressed when a series ends.
2. You cry when a favorite character dies.
3. You begin writing fanfics.
4. Your're contemplated growing your hair long so that you can put it up in dumplings.
5. Your cat just had kittens...you named them Naruto, kuroro, Ichigo crisis, tsuki-sama, and are trying to teach them how to fight
6. You're Instead of using Idiot and Pervert you use the words Baka! and Hentai.
7. You call all your teachers 'sensei'.
8. You call all the upper-classmen 'senpai'
9. You haven't eaten anything but ramen for god only knows how long
10. Your friends are starting to worry about your new obsession over 'fruit baskets'
11. You start to wish that your name was 'Cloud' or 'Sakura'.
12. You you eat steak with chopsticks.
13. You ignore real guys because you think they're not as cool as Gaara or Shino.
14. You can recite various scenes of various in anime, in both English and Japanese correctly.
15. Your shelves actually have broken at least once from the weight of anime/manga.
16. You translate anime for more than one fansubbing group.
17. You can find deeper meaning in any series, no matter how shallow.
18. You think that a day without anime is wasted.
19. You sing along during the openings even though you don't know Japanese
20. You're startin to make handseals when in a fight.
21. You post a reply wen its already 1:32 am!!!
22. You have anime themes in your ipod.
23. You cus in japanese so your paprents wont understand what your saying to your sister
24. You see CSI and think pshh... Conan could have solved it faster.
25. You lose track of time.
26. You go crazy if you dont see at least an episode a day.
27. You are the president of the anime club
28. You got more then 10.000 posts.
29. You find yourself gaining more than losing...pounds...
30. You just want to see the last epi. even if youy really dont want to.
31. You start to worship (practicly) the people who post the anime/manga.
32. You want to cosplay your fav. character.
33. You dream how would it be to date an anime character.
34. You know you watch to much anime when you usually watch 26 episode show in one go
35. You know you've watched too much anime when you've learned japanese and speach it fluidly without a single second of educating yourself on it outside anime
36. You're starting to make list's like these!