Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 49 of 49
  1. #41
    hisshouburaiken is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    On the Terlet
    Posts
    164

    Default

    Lemme clear a couple things up:

    1) Nishi is definitely a Gantzer. He had 90 points when he died, in a mission. Like Cherry and Katou, he's been revived to be part of the team, and has to start over. What prompted Izumi to regain his memory is still a mystery, but it's pretty obvious from Tae's dreams that Gantz is using "lazy deletion" (a computer term meaning part of a hard drive is simply marked as being empty, even though the data still exists in the deleted part)

    2) When Kikuchi and Akira called, Kurono's phone said "Unknown caller". It irked me that I forgot to include that, so I'm doing it now

    3) There's no indication that anything significant has happened in the world of Gantz since the Oni mission. Nishi, knowing he's now on a completely different team, ran into Izumi and wanted to know what kind of people he's going to have to fight with. Izumi, as someone said, believes that (with the likely exception of Kaze), they're mostly helpless without Kurono to lead them. Therefore, he says that unless they get better weapons (e.g. they need more people to get 100 points and pick the powerful weapon), Japan is fucked in this whole big Gantz game, whatever that may be.

    4) Yes, Kikuchi is a douche. He dug too deep in the wrong direction and had to sell everyone out to save his own ass.

    5) It seems like Akira might not be completely evil with the recent moral quandries he's had to face lately. Thinking back, there's never really been a scene where he's shown any hatred or animosity towards Kei, even though he prefers not to associate with him.
    I am available for professional manga and text translations and audio/video projects. PM or e-mail me for quotes.

  2. #42
    shottabwoy is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    293

    Default

    yea but i think akira iz still gonna fite Kei.

  3. #43
    THD777 is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Dark Side of the Moon.
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hisshouburaiken
    2) When Kikuchi and Akira called, Kurono's phone said "Unknown caller". It irked me that I forgot to include that, so I'm doing it now
    Okay, thank you for clarifying that. I was still a little confused about weather it said his name or not.

  4. #44
    Aradiel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In your face!
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zargus
    why would gantz revive someone if they are not a player to know the existence or to be in gantz..seriously that is pointless
    Why does Gantz do lots of the stuff it does? It's changed the rules a few times now, with no explanation as to why.
    ..and how about katao, he got revive, what if when he was revive the team member is already exceeded, explain that...
    If you ask a coherent question I will answer it. As for that, I have no idea what the fuck you're asking me to explain.

    [edit] Are you asking me to explain what would happen if Katao was revived when the size of the team was at it's maximum?
    Well:
    1) I don't know, I'm not the author
    2) The team sizes vary, so there very well may not be a maximum allowed size.[/edit]

    and you forgot the other 'evidence' i said that in the oni mision died=8, revive=3 enough said..
    Forgot? No. Didn't have a reply for. Yes.

    and your attemp of flaming me on my spelling and grammer failed brother, cause i could not care less about that, cause english was never my 1st language, as long as my point is achive thats fine with me and we are not running a literature discussion here..i dont know if you are...i bet you are spelling and grammer police in here huh
    No, my attempt to offend you failed, my attempt to flame you succeeded.

    [edit]I am only spelling and grammar police to the extent that I don't like to see my lovely language being raped. Also, you don't manage to get a few of your points across due to the fact that the spelling and grammar are so poor. You may not care, but it's your argument that suffers because of it.[/edit]

    1) Nishi is definitely a Gantzer. He had 90 points when he died, in a mission. Like Cherry and Katou, he's been revived to be part of the team, and has to start over.
    Once again, it was a not-particularly serious question, yet no-one's actually given any real proof.
    Pretty much all that's been said so far is "He is." rather than "He is because..."

    I'm surprised that these replies didn't flag up as unread over the past couple of weeks.
    Last edited by Aradiel; 04-16-2006 at 03:09 PM.

  5. #45
    stickbreaker is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I kinda think the two of them (Nishi and Izumi) were referring to world powers or at least countries with decent special forces units (example: MOSSAD, CIA, Deutschewehrmacht, etc.). Not really Gantz teams.

    If you think about it, It's quite possible that there are teams in other countries from Japan. But looking at the situation, the 2 Gantzers could not have been there long enough to learn about the existence of other teams (unless they both had more than one experience of revival... a la Dragonball Z) and even if they had been in the know about other Gantz teams, then Izumi wouldn't have remembered that much because he was already set free before!

    Regarding Nishi's website: i believe he may have made that as a reminder to himself that he was a gantzer. You know, like a sticky-note so he wouldn't totally forget. Also so that other gantzers might not forget their participation totally. Like what happened to Izumi.

  6. #46
    zargus is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aradiel
    [edit]I am only spelling and grammar police to the extent that I don't like to see my lovely language being raped.
    Oh, and please learn how to spell and use grammar correctly before saying I need to "up your processing skill"
    that does not sounds like for the love of your language doesn't it ..sarcasm?
    Once again, it was a not-particularly serious question, yet no-one's actually given any real proof.
    ...and so is you
    Also, you don't manage to get a few of your points across due to the fact that the spelling and grammar are so poor
    [edit] Are you asking me to explain what would happen if Katao was revived when the size of the team was at it's maximum?
    1) I don't know, I'm not the author
    2) The team sizes vary, so there very well may not be a maximum allowed size.
    ..and yet, you still manage to answer the question, infact all of my post.. i got to admit you really are brilliant.
    Back to the argument..what if the question instead of Katou ,it was Nishi,your argument would still be the same?
    I missed to replay this one
    1) Tae was not a player
    What im trying to say about the relation of Tae being revive outside of the room previously is, if Nishi was not in the game so technically he was not a player anymore (just like Tae) and he should be revive out side of the room.

    if you didn't get what im trying to point out due to the lack of my language skill you could always ask me and i would gladly rephrase it as best as i can . Guess what because of your flamming now im really carefull of writing my sentence and tried my best not to make mistake... i think you are an alright guy, really! I do
    Last edited by zargus; 04-16-2006 at 09:16 PM.

  7. #47
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Ooooh, flames, how did i miss these?

    Quote Originally Posted by zargus
    ...and so is you
    Ha ha ha XD .... Ok sorry im done, that made me laugh. O_o

    Anyway, let me resolve the Nishi thing, he is a gantzer, he died inside gantz, and he still has his memory, there is no reason why he should not, their memorys only get deleted if they leave gantz. Nishi did not, so he still has his memory.

    Also, there does not appear to be a limit to the number of people allowed in the room, But im guessing the maximum allowed is however many suits gantz can hold. Just look how many people where in the dino mission.


  8. #48
    Aradiel is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In your face!
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zargus
    that does not sounds like for the love of your language doesn't it ..sarcasm?
    It was aggressive love of my language - I tend to assume that if someone writes in English that they know the language, and so to use it improperly gives a very negative effect on the writer.

    [quote]...and so is you[/quot]
    I'm claiming that there is no proof either way.

    ..and yet, you still manage to answer the question, infact all of my post.. i got to admit you really are brilliant.
    Yes, I am awesome.
    Back to the argument..what if the question instead of Katou ,it was Nishi,your argument would still be the same?
    Yes, my argument would still be the same (perhaps even more so, since we haven't seen Katao since he was revived.)

    What im trying to say about the relation of Tae being revive outside of the room previously is, if Nishi was not in the game so technically he was not a player anymore (just like Tae) and he should be revive out side of the room.
    That's assuming that Gantz follows that rule.

    Once again, I do believe that Nishi is still in Gantz, I'm just trying to provoke an entertaining argument.

  9. #49
    Fexion is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    50

    Default

    i can't wait to see what's going on in gantz, or even what's suppose to happen to nishi and izumi in the train...

 

 
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162