Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Is that all??

  1. #1
    nemeziz is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    73

    Default Is that all??

    hey i just wanted to know if the last chapter (186) is the end of the story

  2. #2
    siGil is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    233

    Default

    no way man... just hang in there and wait like the rest of us XD

  3. #3
    Anthony is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default

    nemeziz. I'm going to get a little personal. Use your head. Why the hell would that be the end? There's always some idiot who thinks that because a chapter hasn't beeen released tha tit's the end. Use what little brains you have and discover that..der, the story wouldn't be over. He hasn't acomplished any of his goals. And they would have announced it. So DUH.

  4. #4
    nemeziz is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    73

    Default LOL DUDE!

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    nemeziz. I'm going to get a little personal. Use your head. Why the hell would that be the end? There's always some idiot who thinks that because a chapter hasn't beeen released tha tit's the end. Use what little brains you have and discover that..der, the story wouldn't be over. He hasn't acomplished any of his goals. And they would have announced it. So DUH.
    Look man im going to get personal too.Just koz i asked someting that u didnt like doesnt ive u the right to throw a bucket of crap at me like that besides i know how the manga system here works, im just wondering, mainly koz im new in the manga reading world, but its the arrogant ppl like u that make me sick. So fuck u and everyone that doesnt like noobz like u and just remember that we arent born knowing all there is to know.

    OH btw, did i told u to FUCK OFF!

  5. #5
    Jyuu's Avatar
    Jyuu is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,689

    Default

    nemeziz, your sig is too big (height)

    EDIT: and please focus all swearing on tazmo only if possible

  6. #6
    cooldude is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    college station, tx
    Posts
    168

    Default

    i wasn't born knowing all there is to know, but I gained enough common sense around age 7 to figure out things like 'jumping out of moving cars may hurt' and 'the manga isn't over'

  7. #7
    Anthony is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: LOL DUDE!

    Quote Originally Posted by nemeziz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    nemeziz. I'm going to get a little personal. Use your head. Why the hell would that be the end? There's always some idiot who thinks that because a chapter hasn't beeen released tha tit's the end. Use what little brains you have and discover that..der, the story wouldn't be over. He hasn't acomplished any of his goals. And they would have announced it. So DUH.
    Look man im going to get personal too.Just koz i asked someting that u didnt like doesnt ive u the right to throw a bucket of crap at me like that besides i know how the manga system here works, im just wondering, mainly koz im new in the manga reading world, but its the arrogant ppl like u that make me sick. So fuck u and everyone that doesnt like noobz like u and just remember that we arent born knowing all there is to know.

    OH btw, did i told u to FUCK OFF!
    "O K U GET PERSONAL KOZ UR COOL ". Dumb fucking faggot.If you know how the manga system works than why would you ask the most possibly stupidest question? Do I consider myself Arrogant? That depends on thr situation. "O OK FUK U AND EVERY1 WHO DESNT LIKE NOOBS LIKE ME LZOLY". So now you're defending me? Correct, fat fuck, we aren't born knowing everything, but most of us are born with common sense.

  8. #8
    siGil is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    233

    Default

    actually no, you might not wanna say "most of us" are born with common sense. nowadays its starting to look more like a gift than natural. no, im serious.

  9. #9
    zhabin is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I live in your head
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by siGil
    actually no, you might not wanna say "most of us" are born with common sense. nowadays its starting to look more like a gift than natural. no, im serious.
    i agree all too well...

  10. #10
    Hoi Hoi is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    16

    Default

    yes... all the people have had the common sense drugged out of them with sugar pills... >.> *cough*ritalin*cough* (matter of opinion) When all they need is a good beating to have the sense knocked into them ^_^b

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162