Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    MonkeyDLuffysj is offline Banned Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Muffinland
    Posts
    757

    Default 200 point reward

    I was thinking about how Kurono is gonna eventually get his memories back (He obviously will somehow), and it occurred to me that they have never said that there is no reward for 200 points, or for 300 points, etc. Maybe there'll be a 500 point reward or something, and I thought maybe it's possible that once you get ____ amount of points, you get your choice of other, better things, like getting your memories back, or keeping your memories outside of Gantz. What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    lbosquet is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wandering on a noob-infested forum...
    Posts
    370

    Default Re: 200 point reward

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyDLuffysj
    I was thinking about how Kurono is gonna eventually get his memories back (He obviously will somehow), and it occurred to me that they have never said that there is no reward for 200 points, or for 300 points, etc. Maybe there'll be a 500 point reward or something, and I thought maybe it's possible that once you get ____ amount of points, you get your choice of other, better things, like getting your memories back, or keeping your memories outside of Gantz. What do you guys think?


    I can't think no more...all my brain cells exiled after reading your post

    "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother fucker in the valley."

  3. #3
    Kaosu Rah is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729

    Default

    300-500 points is impossible, and 200 points is... virtually impossible. But I doubt there's a 200 Point Menu. Maybe you get to choose from the menu two times.

    -Rah

  4. #4
    Lou Zi Faah is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    285

    Default

    In fact that u have to choose an option from the 100 point menu, when u get 100pts (Gantz says:"please pick from the menu", and there is no option to keep ur points...) u wonīt be able to get 200pts, unless u get 200pts at once, or have already about 90 pts and then get 110, but there hasnīt been a mission yet, were you can get that much pts...

  5. #5
    MonkeyDLuffysj is offline Banned Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Muffinland
    Posts
    757

    Default

    It's always a possibility. I'm just brainstorming on how Kurono would get his memories back.

  6. #6
    dekciw is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    135

    Default

    why you think Kurono will get his memories back ?
    he wont.. end//

  7. #7
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dekciw
    why you think Kurono will get his memories back ?
    he wont.. end//
    He will. It's practically guaranteed. He's the protagonist; he'll be back in no time. Gantz is the story of Kurono's growth as a person; there's no way he'd be left without his memories in the end.

  8. #8
    Relf is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by dekciw
    why you think Kurono will get his memories back ?
    he wont.. end//
    He will. It's practically guaranteed. He's the protagonist; he'll be back in no time. Gantz is the story of Kurono's growth as a person; there's no way he'd be left without his memories in the end.
    Yeah, it's only in british literature that the protagonist dies at the end after he finally solves his problems.
    AKA: RelphTheCookieElf

  9. #9
    dekciw is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by dekciw
    why you think Kurono will get his memories back ?
    he wont.. end//
    He will. It's practically guaranteed. He's the protagonist; he'll be back in no time. Gantz is the story of Kurono's growth as a person; there's no way he'd be left without his memories in the end.
    yes..he will be back but he wont remember anything ..thats just my opinion, sorry

  10. #10
    Wompa1 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Texas, place with lots of conservatives!
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't Izumi remember some things that happened when he was involved with Gantz?

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79