View Poll Results: Next chapter will focus on...

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kurono

    27 44.26%
  • Katou & bro

    10 16.39%
  • Kaze & son

    5 8.20%
  • Reika

    5 8.20%
  • PANDA

    10 16.39%
  • Other

    4 6.56%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Bennyb is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    140

    Default Next chapter will focus on...

    Vote

  2. #2
    Ferret mage is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125

    Default

    The Vampire's true enemy.....zombies....

  3. #3
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    cant say for sure...hoping takeshi and kaze tho


  4. #4
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferret mage
    The Vampire's true enemy.....zombies....
    Quoted for truth.

  5. #5
    Kaosu Rah is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729

    Default

    I'm thinking Kaze and Takeshi.

    -Rah

  6. #6
    Bennyb is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    140

    Default

    The real question is whether or not Oku will ever play the zombie card. I wouldn't put it past him, his rendition of zombies would prolly be pretty awesome.

  7. #7
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb
    The real question is whether or not Oku will ever play the zombie card. I wouldn't put it past him, his rendition of zombies would prolly be pretty awesome.
    Heh...If he ever needs to give a bunch of people a bunch of points, fast..."Zombie Alien Mission"...Fight off thousands of zombies.

  8. #8
    Bennyb is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb
    The real question is whether or not Oku will ever play the zombie card. I wouldn't put it past him, his rendition of zombies would prolly be pretty awesome.
    Heh...If he ever needs to give a bunch of people a bunch of points, fast..."Zombie Alien Mission"...Fight off thousands of zombies.
    In like a year we're both gonna be saying I PREDICTED THIS! hahaha

  9. #9
    Kaosu Rah is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennyb
    The real question is whether or not Oku will ever play the zombie card. I wouldn't put it past him, his rendition of zombies would prolly be pretty awesome.
    Heh...If he ever needs to give a bunch of people a bunch of points, fast..."Zombie Alien Mission"...Fight off thousands of zombies.
    In like a year we're both gonna be saying I PREDICTED THIS! hahaha
    Haha, yeah, but Gantz ends this year.

    -Rah

  10. #10
    Ferret mage is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125

    Default

    With all of Oku's twists....do really believe that?

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79