Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 75 of 75
  1. #71
    Eion is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Oh, they'll learn.
    After what? The damage has been done, first impressions are everything, you could be driving perfectly good members who see your jokes (not neccessarily directed at them) and lose interest because they do not want to deal with someone such as this!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Why? Why accept a problem? Why not try to solve it? Educate the idiots and remove the ones who can't be educated.
    My, there're a lot of false terminologies flying around these days.

    I believe the word you are looking for is uneducated, you can educate an uneducated man, but an idiot? No, but you wouldn't believe me if I just told you, so I'll just have to give you proof:

    Your proof, dear Cooler!

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    As to the whole "noob" thing, it's basically irrelevant now. I've recognized that I don't mean it as an insult.
    Go ahead and recognize it so, I wouldn't mind if you sat down and called yourself a noob till the morning came, but you see, other people (including myself) may take the word offensively because of the terminology, it's like the word gay; you may or may not know, but it also means cheerful and excited aside from being used as a sexual orientation term, so if you were to call someone having fun at a party gay, they would recognize it as the latter, not as you describing their mood.

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Believe me, you'll know when I'm insulting you.
    perhaps it's just me, but that almost sounded as a threat, getting upset, cooler?

    *grins*

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    I direct you to the final sentence of my previous post.
    And the joke can only be repeated so many times before it gets old..

  2. #72
    Kracus is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Land of Mary
    Posts
    18

    Default Re: How Not to Fail: A guide for the average noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Eion
    Well, now that this is over, let's explain why I lost my composure, you see, my dear cooler, idiocy is not a problem, because as you said, they exist to be solved, but an idiot will remain an idiot until the sky turns a striking shade of red, because it's not a problem, it's a nature, people are stupid, people are idiots, if you aren't, thank your god(s) for that blessing, if you are an idiot, well, you are, you will remain an idiot because you cannot comprehend advice let alone follow it, thus remain an idiot, so basically, your efforts are wasted.
    Holy run-on sentence, batman!

    Anyway, I agree with most of what Cool said. I'm surprised there wasn't already a sticky like this; pretty typical for most forums I'm on. Skimmed through most of this thread, some funny responses but I do agree that this should have been posted in the Chit-Chat forum cause this doesn't have anything to do with Gantz.

    Wouldn't that be considered newbish? Just wondering why you posted it here.



    Do you sing as well as Origa? the answer is no.

  3. #73
    aestrada is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: How Not to Fail: A guide for the average noob

    Quote Originally Posted by Kracus
    Holy run-on sentence, batman!
    What the fuck? Why did you say this before Culer? Do you know how he'd have felt great if he'd said that? Are you an idiot? You want a piece of him, boy? Haha... I'm joking... just following Culer... and this whole forum.

    Well... I see some people are not pleased with this guide, even some intelligent people approved by the original author.
    But in my opinion Culer had his own reason to write this.
    he's the head of Illuminati, which has been releasing Gantz chapters.
    The foundation of his scanlation group is even sticky in this forum.
    So he's very proud of himself. It's only natural. He can speak perfect English(in which many Americans seem to fail) and can even speak multiple foreign languages including Latin, Japanese, French,.... and so on.
    Meanwhile, the Gantz forum is full of noobs. Although it's moderated again, their ratio is only increasing. What a mystery.
    So Culer decided : 'I will be Ri-Da in here!'
    So anyone who opposes himself to Culer : You fail. Get the fuck out of his thread. Haha

    'Don't post like a middle school student.' -> To me this is a little embarassing as it could offend the 'cool' Nishi, but since Culer's a high-school student it's his perfect right to say this.

    Anyway I'm sorry Lbosquet doesn't post any more in this forum like before..
    it'd have been a lot funnier with him being a mod.
    Let's make a poll?


    Carpe Diem, Amici.

    btw my English is neat, don't you think, Culer?
    If my post is defective, you can tell me 'you fail. get the fuck out of my thread' or anything else.
    I don't give a fuck... Seriously...

  4. #74
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eion
    perhaps it's just me, but that almost sounded as a threat, getting upset, cooler?
    No, certainly not. As I've stated before I'm almost never upset. To be precise, it takes a hell of a lot more than an internet argument to make me truly angry or upset.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eion
    And the joke can only be repeated so many times before it gets old..
    Oh, but it's not a joke. I'm serious. Get the fuck out of my thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eion
    Wouldn't that be considered newbish? Just wondering why you posted it here.
    I posted it here because this is where I'm most known and because this is where I see the most idiots.

    Quote Originally Posted by aestrada
    What the fuck? Why did you say this before Culer? Do you know how he'd have felt great if he'd said that? Are you an idiot? You want a piece of him, boy? Haha... I'm joking... just following Culer... and this whole forum.
    Tisk, tisk. It's "cooler'. As to your sarcasm, it's not working. I don't get angry when people post things before I do. Besides, I'm not especially concerned with specific mechanics of the English language...If your post is easily readable, in English, and refrains from using the kind of slang I spoke of, the grammar is fine with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by aestrada
    Well... I see some people are not pleased with this guide, even some intelligent people approved by the original author.
    But in my opinion Culer had his own reason to write this.
    he's the head of Illuminati, which has been releasing Gantz chapters.
    The foundation of his scanlation group is even sticky in this forum.
    So he's very proud of himself. It's only natural. He can speak perfect English(in which many Americans seem to fail) and can even speak multiple foreign languages including Latin, Japanese, French,.... and so on.
    Meanwhile, the Gantz forum is full of noobs. Although it's moderated again, their ratio is only increasing. What a mystery.
    So Culer decided : 'I will be Ri-Da in here!'
    So anyone who opposes himself to Culer : You fail. Get the fuck out of his thread. Haha
    My entire post was sarcasm, as I've stated a number of times. I'm pointing out a serious problem on these forums: stupid people. The trouble is, people aren't banned for being morons, so the idiots continue to pile up. It has nothing to do with me running Illuminati-Manga or me being especially intelligent; it's merely that I'm pointing out a problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by aestrada
    'Don't post like a middle school student.' -> To me this is a little embarassing as it could offend the 'cool' Nishi, but since Culer's a high-school student it's his perfect right to say this.
    High school kids can post like idiots as well. Hell, adults can be idiotic. However, middle schoolers are more likely to post like morons and hence I used them as my example.

    Quote Originally Posted by aestrada
    btw my English is neat, don't you think, Culer?
    If my post is defective, you can tell me 'you fail. get the fuck out of my thread' or anything else.
    I don't give a fuck... Seriously...
    Nor do I...nor do I.

  5. #75
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Yeah. I let this thread go on waaaay too long.

    Wave g'bye fellas.

 

 
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162