Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Ashen is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    38

    Default Kei's relationship predictions

    From 221 and on, which girl do you think Kei will eventually hook up with. The two obivous choices are either Tae and Reika, but i have wierd feeling it might be with Kishimoto, the real one. She has to have some purpose for living.

    Please share for your opinions!


    P.S. If this topic has been done already, can a mod please merge.

  2. #2
    ProjectCafe is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Based on Kurono's old personality returning, there is no way he won't hook up with Reika just to screw her.

  3. #3
    thieniscool is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Without a doubt that reika would contact kurono. but the weird thing is, if he does recover his memory, then does that mean that the whole rebooting theory is out the door?

  4. #4
    Ashen is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thieniscool
    the whole rebooting theory is out the door?

    What is the "rebooting theory"?

  5. #5
    thieniscool is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    What is the "rebooting theory"?
    theory where gantz reboots people from a previously saved state.

  6. #6
    G_Player2005 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8

    Default

    it probably reika in the end because when reika get out from gantz and kuruno is back to normal world, there was that time when reika and kuruno was taken by paparazzi. and when u think about it only reika will know how here past reveal to her since she can look back at the newspaper or some old news about her. and there she will find kuruno(hahahhahaha)

  7. #7
    Kaosu Rah is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    729

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thieniscool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    What is the "rebooting theory"?
    theory where gantz reboots people from a previously saved state.
    Well, that doesn't happen when you're sent back to the real world... Look at Izumi's case, he remembered about Gantz. Kurono went back to being an asshole, but that is because he doesn't remembers he was "good" before.

    That brings up something interesting... Izumi's personality might've changed when he was in Gantz, so that's why he chose to leave and live a normal life...

    -Rah

  8. #8
    Viscious is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Blackball Room
    Posts
    192

    Default

    That's an interesting point. If that's the case we could see another character reformation different from the current one we had seen. That's pretty cool when you think about it. A person can have 2 different or mixed personalities with the occurance of different events. Frankly, I liked the old Kurono alot. He reminds me of me, personality wise,... an asshole that is indifferent to those around me, that's what caught my interest in the manga at first.
    He also did crazier shit when he was an asshole so that's what I miss.

  9. #9
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosu Rah
    Quote Originally Posted by thieniscool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    What is the "rebooting theory"?
    theory where gantz reboots people from a previously saved state.
    Well, that doesn't happen when you're sent back to the real world... Look at Izumi's case, he remembered about Gantz. Kurono went back to being an asshole, but that is because he doesn't remembers he was "good" before.

    That brings up something interesting... Izumi's personality might've changed when he was in Gantz, so that's why he chose to leave and live a normal life...

    -Rah
    I don't know about Izumi remembering about Gantz. He had the gantz ball telling him to kill people, and he found that site by nishi. He didn't remember any of his past kills, missions or the vamps. He just remembered that he was in gantz at some point and he became free.

    Wat the hell tho. what's the point of getting your memory erased if what you forgot is in the news or in other people's memories. wouldn't gantz have to erase your memories, other people's, and documents to secure it's secrecy.

  10. #10
    cfactor3000 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dna2playboy

    I don't know about Izumi remembering about Gantz. He had the gantz ball telling him to kill people, and he found that site by nishi. He didn't remember any of his past kills, missions or the vamps. He just remembered that he was in gantz at some point and he became free.

    Wat the hell tho. what's the point of getting your memory erased if what you forgot is in the news or in other people's memories. wouldn't gantz have to erase your memories, other people's, and documents to secure it's secrecy.
    No. This is part of the "leaky" theory, where Gantz is crap at cleaning up after himself.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79