Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    bebop77 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A van down by the river
    Posts
    105

    Default How do you veiw gantz on your computer,how long does it

    take to Download for you? about 5min each chapter



    I use slide show. When I get caught up I plan on getting it all together..... are they're easier way you think you can do it?
    All things serve the beam


  2. #2
    Hadou is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Well to sum up the banning thing in one word, wait one name then it would be xPSxMobbo look up his name and his previous threads and you will see why. Also this may sound dick-ish but to answer your question about the panda...Did the dog do anything constructive other than eat out kishimoto?

    Also so you know for future reference check out the F.A.Q. thread for any future possible questions you might have for past mission, I'm hopeful that it will help you, and if you can try to contribute to it.

  3. #3
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default Re: Panda and nishi

    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    I just got to the dinasuar hunt and the panda is adorable. me being a guy and all is saying allot. but I have a questiong does it do anything constructive latter in the games.

    who else thinks nishi is cool...... someone on asmb said I could get banned for saying he is a pimp so I won't But I like the sadistic type of people.

    Don't ban me for saying that just tell me why it could get you in trouble?
    I told you not to call him a pimp and referenced almost having a guy banned here for saying it. I'm CI181.

  4. #4
    bebop77 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A van down by the river
    Posts
    105

    Default Re: Panda and nishi

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    I just got to the dinasuar hunt and the panda is adorable. me being a guy and all is saying allot. but I have a questiong does it do anything constructive latter in the games.

    who else thinks nishi is cool...... someone on asmb said I could get banned for saying he is a pimp so I won't But I like the sadistic type of people.

    Don't ban me for saying that just tell me why it could get you in trouble?
    I told you not to call him a pimp and referenced almost having a guy banned here for saying it. I'm CI181.
    I just want to know why I'll edit it out.
    I thought you be hear. I just needed a place to download it and chat about it.

    so why not call him it..... am going to edit it.
    All things serve the beam


  5. #5
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default Re: Panda and nishi

    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    I just got to the dinasuar hunt and the panda is adorable. me being a guy and all is saying allot. but I have a questiong does it do anything constructive latter in the games.

    who else thinks nishi is cool...... someone on asmb said I could get banned for saying he is a pimp so I won't But I like the sadistic type of people.

    Don't ban me for saying that just tell me why it could get you in trouble?
    I told you not to call him a pimp and referenced almost having a guy banned here for saying it. I'm CI181.
    I just want to know why I'll edit it out.
    I thought you be hear. I just needed a place to download it and chat about it.

    so why not call him it..... am going to edit it.
    Because it's a juvenile and illogical term to use. To be precise; the word "pimp" should never be used as a positive considering pimps tend to be awful people. Do you realize what a pimp is? You see, the whole idea of being a "pimp" and this being a good thing is patently offensive and idiotic. I outlined my entire objection in the "Nishi is a pimp" topic if you're interested.

  6. #6
    Kaonashi is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    148

    Default

    I thought by "view" you meant the program to visualize the pages. I use CDisplay to load up the files and read the manga, and although it was designed for comics, it works well enough for this too.

    About downloads, it takes me less than a minute to get a chapter.

  7. #7
    bebop77 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A van down by the river
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaonashi
    I thought by "view" you meant the program to visualize the pages. I use CDisplay to load up the files and read the manga, and although it was designed for comics, it works well enough for this too.

    About downloads, it takes me less than a minute to get a chapter.

    Lucky I gotta wait 5.


    and I understand about the nishi thing I did'nt think anyone could take it to heart. I'm sorry
    All things serve the beam


  8. #8
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaonashi
    I thought by "view" you meant the program to visualize the pages. I use CDisplay to load up the files and read the manga, and although it was designed for comics, it works well enough for this too.

    About downloads, it takes me less than a minute to get a chapter.

    Lucky I gotta wait 5.


    and I understand about the nishi thing I did'nt think anyone could take it to heart. I'm sorry
    No problem. It's not so much that I take it to heart as I'm tired of hearing the phrase "pimp" being thrown around by people. It's the sort of idiocy spewed by rappers and the like.

  9. #9
    bebop77 is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    A van down by the river
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolerimmortal
    Quote Originally Posted by bebop77
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaonashi
    I thought by "view" you meant the program to visualize the pages. I use CDisplay to load up the files and read the manga, and although it was designed for comics, it works well enough for this too.

    About downloads, it takes me less than a minute to get a chapter.

    Lucky I gotta wait 5.


    and I understand about the nishi thing I did'nt think anyone could take it to heart. I'm sorry
    No problem. It's not so much that I take it to heart as I'm tired of hearing the phrase "pimp" being thrown around by people. It's the sort of idiocy spewed by rappers and the like.
    the more I think about it the more it sounds wrong........but nishi is still pretty cool.
    All things serve the beam


  10. #10
    Viscious is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Blackball Room
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Ahh, another person who frowns upon the idiocy of rapper terminology run amok. I too hate when people say "I'm a pimp". Pimps are bums that beat up on prostitutes for thier money because they can't do anything else, including read.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162