Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Gantz PS2 game

  1. #21
    fleng is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    12

    Default

    the game sucks.

  2. #22
    Kage_no_Tengu is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    16

    Default

    You know I don't see why you guys are making such a fuss over this game. I knew the game was going to suck the moment I saw it. Most franchises never really exert the same amount of effort from the original source for the other offsprings. And its all simply because they're just trying to pop a few more bucks from the obsessive fanboy, although ironically I'm one myself Xp.
    drowning in fantasy

  3. #23
    Devilman X is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Oh
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Details, details!
    What sucks about it? Lame graphics? Unresponsive controls?
    ...........
    ...........
    Does it have any good points at all?
    Forever searching...

  4. #24
    HyadesVorque is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I've been wondering about this game ever since I saw the preview for it on the Gantz DVD. Thought I really don't want to go through the hassle of downloading I probably will later on.

    Does anyone know of any screen shots, or anything along the lines of that?

    ^Exmachina (acf)

  5. #25
    KBell is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Around
    Posts
    90

    Default

    hey, sorry if this is a ridiculously n00berific question, but if I dl the file, then do i need to like mod my ps2 and burn it onto a cd to play it? or can i just find a ps2 emulator somewhere..?

  6. #26
    Lou Zi Faah is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakarn
    I haven't played it yet since I'm still trying to get a hold of my friend's Swap Magic cd for the ps2...but I dled the game from here if any one still needs the link:

    http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=8503526
    The link is too old. Not usable anymore. Do you now another way to get the game? I tried to google, but didnīt find anything.
    And a second question: I downloaded the emulator Pcxs2 to play the game on my Pc. Does that work, is the link for emulators or do I have to burn it and play it on the PS2?

  7. #27
    Tetnubis's Avatar
    Tetnubis is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my house.
    Posts
    2,874

    Default

    Im pretty sure sealbroken would know, he is somewhat active again on this forum. Give him a pm he should be able to help.


  8. #28
    DyingFireintheCryingRain is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Yo' the game seems to be sold out and out of print at play-asia where I get import games. So that's a dead end mates, but anyway it seemed to have too much japanese text to be enjoyable as an import for those of us who know like five words of japanese.

  9. #29
    feiness is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Gantz game on PS2 is crap, its like 90% just talking and the other 10% fighting poofy onion guys in a very very limited map

  10. #30
    tezeah is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    117

    Default

    if you could want would you want improved on the game? what could've or should've been better about this game.

 

 
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79