Question about Gantz ANIME plot.
Just finish watching Anime series, and I have a few questions about Anime Plot.
I know that last chapter in Anime has nothing to do with Manga main plot, but I still want to know the reason.
My question is.....
1. Did kurono survive ? can he comeback to normal life cause I don't understand why he is transfer back to the train station and what's the point to stand in rail and BANG BANG the train :roll: ????
2. If he can get out, so what's the point to collect 100 points, since there is another way to get out of this maze anyway ????
3. Does old woman at the station has anything to do with Gantz ? what is she trying to tell koruno ?
4. In anime, does Kishimoto like Kurono a little ?
Cause it seems to me that she has some feeling about Kurono.
5. And the last question, how do you like the last episode? I mean chapter 22-26 after incidence at the temple. IMO it's lame, I know that the maker has to find some way to finish the series but IMO the last episode doesn't fit with the main plot.
Thanks for your answers :P
Re: Question about Gantz ANIME plot.
1. Its meant to leave you hanging, so its really unknown, but most likely
Originally Posted by PrTv
2. the point of collecting 100 points is to free yourself permanently from gantz, well, at least until you die again
3. According to Nishi, shes the one that recruited Kurono, shes pretty much cheering kurono on i guess you could say
4. Kishimoto is flakey, she might like him, but in a different way that kato because i think seeing kurono fucking sei made her a little upset
5. It had its ups and downs, I liked the Blonde guy with that saved that drowning kid and the stalked girl. But i hated the kid hobo killer with a passion. But I dont like how it ended in the subway, they could've at least had him head back into the room, give a little speech about gantz and stuff, and had it end there. Leave it more open in case they did decide to continue the series.