Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
  1. #1
    maladarke is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18

    Default When does the dog die?

    Hey guys, just a quick question, when does the dog in volume 1 die? Is it during the giant buddah mission? (I'm guessing it is, since that's the one where only Kurono comes back alive)

    Also, why does Gantz keep re-spawning animals and children anyway? Is it because of his sense of humor, or what?

  2. #2
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: When does the dog die?

    Quote Originally Posted by maladarke
    Hey guys, just a quick question, when does the dog in volume 1 die? Is it during the giant buddah mission? (I'm guessing it is, since that's the one where only Kurono comes back alive)

    Also, why does Gantz keep re-spawning animals and children anyway? Is it because of his sense of humor, or what?
    dog dies in the buddah mission :
    anime he got step on by a human size buddah
    manga is a mistery

    IMO is random

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  3. #3
    FatinoHeat is offline Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    36

    Default

    If i got 100 points i would revive the dog

  4. #4
    Oddjob is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Why bother with the dog when you've got the Panda now?

  5. #5
    Brood is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: When does the dog die?

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    Quote Originally Posted by maladarke
    Hey guys, just a quick question, when does the dog in volume 1 die? Is it during the giant buddah mission? (I'm guessing it is, since that's the one where only Kurono comes back alive)

    Also, why does Gantz keep re-spawning animals and children anyway? Is it because of his sense of humor, or what?
    dog dies in the buddah mission :
    anime he got step on by a human size buddah
    manga is a mistery

    IMO is random
    Ohh yes!!, you are right, in the anime the dog died, because squashed (I think so) for one statues. But in the manga it never appear again!!. Ok see ya!!!.


  6. #6
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob
    Why bother with the dog when you've got the Panda now?
    whats the point of reviving them? There is no way that they would ever get 100 points in order to escape. So basically you would keep bringing them back to die.

    I would love to be revived as the undead. I mean I love the cock in my ass in life and I know I would get ALL the necrophiliacs as a corpse.

  7. #7
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob
    Why bother with the dog when you've got the Panda now?
    whats the point of reviving them? There is no way that they would ever get 100 points in order to escape. So basically you would keep bringing them back to die.
    someone could make him weapons, or since reika is more than likely rich, she could just by them. but other than that, i dont see how he would get the 100 pts.

  8. #8
    1cor1313's Avatar
    1cor1313 is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Under Kaze's feet
    Posts
    2,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guitoorbenchi
    Quote Originally Posted by 1cor1313
    Quote Originally Posted by Oddjob
    Why bother with the dog when you've got the Panda now?
    whats the point of reviving them? There is no way that they would ever get 100 points in order to escape. So basically you would keep bringing them back to die.
    someone could make him weapons, or since reika is more than likely rich, she could just by them. but other than that, i dont see how he would get the 100 pts.
    so bringing the dog/panda(if the panda dies) back would just be sadistic...

    Because I LOVE the Animals.

  9. #9
    maladarke is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Same with the kids, I mean how is the little muscle rider dude ever going to get 100 pts? He's doomed .

  10. #10
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maladarke
    Same with the kids, I mean how is the little muscle rider dude ever going to get 100 pts? He's doomed .
    aim and shoot, a kid isnt like a dog, thumbs being one the factors

 

 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162