Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Tetsumaru is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Jönköping, Sweden
    Posts
    372

    Default

    we cant read lips either.

    computers have no lips.

    ass.

  2. #12
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Bah. So no ban Jyuu? Going back on your word eh.

    Fine. I'm just gonna delete his posts and bookmark his profile and any alternate profiles and just delete every post.

  3. #13
    thestoneox is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2

    Default posting

    you know, you guys really need another hobby. it's one thing to like manga/anime, it's another thing when you have to get your kicks by bashing people on forums. seriously, a simple, "it's not out yet, it will be out XXXX" would have ended this. but no, you have to go crazy and give people a reason to stereotype fans like they do.

    oh well. you can bitch or complain, delete my post or ban me. so report me to the mod or whoever. none of it will change the fact that you know I'm right, and a lot of you people are out right pathetic.

    and yes, before any of you say anything, I know I'm new. with the way this forum goes though, I'm not moved to post often.

  4. #14
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default Re: posting

    Quote Originally Posted by thestoneox
    you know, you guys really need another hobby. it's one thing to like manga/anime, it's another thing when you have to get your kicks by bashing people on forums. seriously, a simple, "it's not out yet, it will be out XXXX" would have ended this. but no, you have to go crazy and give people a reason to stereotype fans like they do.

    oh well. you can bitch or complain, delete my post or ban me. so report me to the mod or whoever. none of it will change the fact that you know I'm right, and a lot of you people are out right pathetic.

    and yes, before any of you say anything, I know I'm new. with the way this forum goes though, I'm not moved to post often.
    Its his 3rd/4th time jackass. Do some research before doing your "queer judge" impression.

    And we don't do anything like this for "speaking out". Your posts stay, your account stays. Break the rules multiple times and watch shit occur.

  5. #15
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default Re: posting

    Quote Originally Posted by thestoneox
    you know, you guys really need another hobby. it's one thing to like manga/anime, it's another thing when you have to get your kicks by bashing people on forums. seriously, a simple, "it's not out yet, it will be out XXXX" would have ended this. but no, you have to go crazy and give people a reason to stereotype fans like they do.

    oh well. you can bitch or complain, delete my post or ban me. so report me to the mod or whoever. none of it will change the fact that you know I'm right, and a lot of you people are out right pathetic.

    and yes, before any of you say anything, I know I'm new. with the way this forum goes though, I'm not moved to post often.
    The creature is irritating. Hence, we have the right to be angry.

  6. #16
    thestoneox is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: posting

    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Quote Originally Posted by thestoneox
    you know, you guys really need another hobby. it's one thing to like manga/anime, it's another thing when you have to get your kicks by bashing people on forums. seriously, a simple, "it's not out yet, it will be out XXXX" would have ended this. but no, you have to go crazy and give people a reason to stereotype fans like they do.

    oh well. you can bitch or complain, delete my post or ban me. so report me to the mod or whoever. none of it will change the fact that you know I'm right, and a lot of you people are out right pathetic.

    and yes, before any of you say anything, I know I'm new. with the way this forum goes though, I'm not moved to post often.
    Its his 3rd/4th time jackass. Do some research before doing your "queer judge" impression.

    And we don't do anything like this for "speaking out". Your posts stay, your account stays. Break the rules multiple times and watch shit occur.
    I know it wasn't his first time. I also didn't say anything the first time I noticed something like this. but, whatever. you guys post away. calling me a jackass or queer judge isn't going to change my opinion anyway. if you're trying to piss me off or something you'll have to work a bit harder. all you're doing is making my point.

  7. #17
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default Re: posting

    Quote Originally Posted by thestoneox
    Quote Originally Posted by martyr3810
    Quote Originally Posted by thestoneox
    you know, you guys really need another hobby. it's one thing to like manga/anime, it's another thing when you have to get your kicks by bashing people on forums. seriously, a simple, "it's not out yet, it will be out XXXX" would have ended this. but no, you have to go crazy and give people a reason to stereotype fans like they do.

    oh well. you can bitch or complain, delete my post or ban me. so report me to the mod or whoever. none of it will change the fact that you know I'm right, and a lot of you people are out right pathetic.

    and yes, before any of you say anything, I know I'm new. with the way this forum goes though, I'm not moved to post often.
    Its his 3rd/4th time jackass. Do some research before doing your "queer judge" impression.

    And we don't do anything like this for "speaking out". Your posts stay, your account stays. Break the rules multiple times and watch shit occur.
    I know it wasn't his first time. I also didn't say anything the first time I noticed something like this. but, whatever. you guys post away. calling me a jackass or queer judge isn't going to change my opinion anyway. if you're trying to piss me off or something you'll have to work a bit harder. all you're doing is making my point.
    I think the saddest part is that you've only got two posts and both of them are bitching instead of participating or helping the forum out. I don't expect your opinion to change - I'm doing this for the regulars that PM me to complain... not for some insufferable newbie who doesn't like the way we do things.

  8. #18
    nevermind6794 is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I've never understood why people think that the longer someone's a member of a forum, the more valid their opinion is. Maybe it's better stated in the opposite, that the less time someone's been around, the less valid their opinion is. Same difference.

    And I think that pointing out something you think is wrong IS helping out the forum, community, whatever.

    Maybe this thread should just be closed and/or deleted. And a bunch of people posted on it saying "OMG, YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE," instead of just letting it die is a little bit silly.

  9. #19
    martyr3810's Avatar
    martyr3810 is offline Banned Community Builder
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    An Unmarked Grave
    Posts
    3,073

    Default

    Ahh yes. Well. Lets see. One person who didn't like the way I did things... and 6 people who PM'd me about it. Hmm. Ohh yes. I can see why I should listen to the new guy. This forum is basically self-mod'd... for the most part I observe and get rid of blatant things but drastic measures only get taken when I'm asked to. If you don't like it... well too bad.

    Locking this now.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79