Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Youngblood is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default Takeshi: Doomed to return? (Possible Spoilers)

    How long do you think Takeshi will have to return to the battle field before he dies? Obviously his "Muscle Rider" can't protect him forever...

  2. #2
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default Re: Takeshi: Doomed to return? (Possible Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood
    How long do you think Takeshi will have to return to the battle field before he dies? Obviously his "Muscle Rider" can't protect him forever...
    this is if Kaze dont give his points to him

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Alex_XVII is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    104

    Default

    muscle rider will just revive him every time he dies and protect him as much as possible!

    or he could pummel the crap outta every enemy and get the kid to kill em until the kid has enough points to leave... possibly...

  4. #4
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default Re: Takeshi: Doomed to return? (Possible Spoilers)

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood
    How long do you think Takeshi will have to return to the battle field before he dies? Obviously his "Muscle Rider" can't protect him forever...
    this is if Kaze dont give his points to him
    Granted he can give him the points.

    Well, as long as Kei is the leader, he'll be in safe hands. Im sure they'll figure out a way for him to get the 100 points, wether its teaching him how to use the gun, or holding down the aliens with the y gun, or just letting him get the final blow on the creatures.

  5. #5
    coolerimmortal is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    I just had an odd idea regarding Takeshi. We know the Vampires are going to be Gantz's next mission. Being vampires, I assume that they can confer vampiric status through a bite. What if Takeshi is bitten and turns on Kaze?

  6. #6
    Youngblood is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default

    I never thought about the possibility of allowing him to get the finishing kill. I just hope that he goes back and shows that brother (I think that's his brother anyway) what's what, or he runs off and lives with Kaze.

    The vampire idea would be interesting. For some reason, I had thought about FMA when reading that (The little homunculus turning on that chick).

  7. #7
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood
    I never thought about the possibility of allowing him to get the finishing kill. I just hope that he goes back and shows that brother (I think that's his brother anyway) what's what, or he runs off and lives with Kaze.

    The vampire idea would be interesting. For some reason, I had thought about FMA when reading that (The little homunculus turning on that chick).
    it was his mother boy friend

    dont forget he is like 3 or 4 yr old making him keep the whole gantz thing is goin to be hard
    so he my get his head go boom

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  8. #8
    Youngblood is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Oh, it was his mom's boyfriend. I thought that maybe he was left to his brother after his parents died or something. Either way, I hope that Kaze ends up keeping him as his own, or scaring his mom's boyfriend straight. Eventually, Takeshi will learn to fight back even at the young age. He is the next Muscle Rider after all

  9. #9
    nataku is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58

    Default

    I have nothing against takeshi but I think that next mission he can die (or maybe next next mission) cause after oni boss mission, kaze could get 100 and be relisease (and for sure takeshi won't be cause he didn't kill anyone) and with that the boy would be alone and.... he won't survive


  10. #10
    guitoorbenchi is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nataku
    I have nothing against takeshi but I think that next mission he can die (or maybe next next mission) cause after oni boss mission, kaze could get 100 and be relisease (and for sure takeshi won't be cause he didn't kill anyone) and with that the boy would be alone and.... he won't survive
    dont count on him releasing himself anytime soon, this is the most fun hes had in a long time.

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79