Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Gantz theory

  1. #11
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    I think I read something like this before and thats why they dont remember stuff like kurono blowing up the tanaka bird boss cause the new body that was giving to him was before getting harm

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  2. #12
    Brood is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    54

    Default You are true

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    I think I read something like this before and thats why they dont remember stuff like kurono blowing up the tanaka bird boss cause the new body that was giving to him was before getting harm
    Yes, It's my theory, because if you see the serie and the manga the author or the personages, they will try to explain us, that their original bodies are dead. Ok really for me is very difficult explain you in english. But you have some idea. Ok see ya!! if you have any question only ask me.

  3. #13
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    this also can explain why in the Buddha Kurono returns to the room still holding the 2 guns pointing down cause thats what he was doing before he got his leg melt and arm slice by the 1000 arms

    so is this is right Kato should return to the room holding a y-gun and asking about the Buddha spawn

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Brood is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    54

    Default Have you seen a forum??

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    this also can explain why in the Buddha Kurono returns to the room still holding the 2 guns pointing down cause thats what he was doing before he got his leg melt and arm slice by the 1000 arms

    so is this is right Kato should return to the room holding a y-gun and asking about the Buddha spawn
    Yes, maybe, if you have seen a forum, the forum's name is What's wrong about the chapter 52-53, There are people talking about this topic and I want that you talk there because you know speak english and your ideas maybe can help to finish its topic. Ok see ya!!.

  5. #15
    seal_broken is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    475

    Default

    no Ithink the topic was (memory lost) or something like that it was from the first topics of this forum chack it out it may help

    [Add me to ur myspace by clicking here [/url]

    Quote Originally Posted by smt022
    HE IS THE NAKED GUY AND YOUR ASSHOLE IS ALIEN PUSSY!!!!!!

  6. #16
    Brood is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    54

    Default ok, Very good

    Quote Originally Posted by seal_broken
    no Ithink the topic was (memory lost) or something like that it was from the first topics of this forum chack it out it may help
    Jajaja, ok there isn't problem, ok, well, so you have to do one forum about this topic, you don't think or do you want stay here??, ok see ya!!, and you know if you have some question ask me, maybe I can help you, and maybe I can answer the people's question.


 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162