Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    SDRasta is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fireblast345 View Post
    Haha nice... Oku went from death / destruction to now Monster hentai lol
    Nothing wrong with that in my book. LOL.

  2. #12
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,317

    Default

    ^ thatīs just bahhh xD

    And the scene where the guy said, "Iīm a lolicon" was just so funny xD

  3. #13
    peacemakerx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    ^ thatīs just bahhh xD

    And the scene where the guy said, "Iīm a lolicon" was just so funny xD

    Tae seriously needs to grow an adult body. No boobs, butt, legs, or hips. It's seriously working against her.

    3 of which she could shape from eating and actually working out.

  4. #14
    Temo is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakerx View Post
    Tae seriously needs to grow an adult body. No boobs, butt, legs, or hips. It's seriously working against her.
    It just saved her life right now xD

  5. #15
    PizzaJellyBeans is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    ^ thatīs just bahhh xD

    And the scene where the guy said, "Iīm a lolicon" was just so funny xD
    Its really just the best line ever. lmao

  6. #16
    absenceoflove is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    169

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakerx View Post
    Tae seriously needs to grow an adult body. No boobs, butt, legs, or hips. It's seriously working against her.

    3 of which she could shape from eating and actually working out.
    Some of us girls, especially skinny ones, are late bloomers. I didn't have much in the way of breast until i was 16...then all of a sudden....bam! lol

  7. #17
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,317

    Default

    ^ Pics or it didnīt happen =P

  8. #18
    SDRasta is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chula Vista, CA
    Posts
    58

    Default

    ^ I second that.

  9. #19
    PizzaJellyBeans is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakerx View Post
    Tae seriously needs to grow an adult body. No boobs, butt, legs, or hips. It's seriously working against her.

    3 of which she could shape from eating and actually working out.
    It not only just saved her life but I think it speaks a lot about how Kurono has grown up and developed since we started, in fact that's probably the whole reason.

    He loves Tae basically more then anything but if you rewind to the series's beginning he would have dismissed her right away and gone with a women like Reika because her tits are bigger. That's no longer a deciding factor for Kurono, I'm proud of him. XD

  10. #20
    peacemakerx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaJellyBeans View Post
    It not only just saved her life but I think it speaks a lot about how Kurono has grown up and developed since we started, in fact that's probably the whole reason.

    He loves Tae basically more then anything but if you rewind to the series's beginning he would have dismissed her right away and gone with a women like Reika because her tits are bigger. That's no longer a deciding factor for Kurono, I'm proud of him. XD
    It's not just her breasts... She could atleast work on her legs by you know... Actually working out.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79