Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 405
  1. #101
    siGil is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    233

    Default

    OOC:

    next time please follow the order given, they're for a reason... usually =P

    now now now, look whats happened, you guys are massacring little defenseless chicken... that wont do XD


    IC:/

    the screams of frightened chicken joined together and formed a melody. the melody of small animals dying, and beating their wings trying to get away from the gantzers.

    In just a short while more than a dozen chicken were slain, and the rest fleeing.

    but soon, though, they stopped in their tracks. as they looked up into the tree. a dark shadow glided down, its movements graceful. as it landed on the ground you could see, it was --- a giant chicken.

    you could make out the following about this alien
    Chicken alien
    Height 150 cm
    Weight somewhere between 40 and 50 kg
    Apparently it can fly
    It's probably fast too.
    Its claws and beak looks kinda sharp.

    it shrieked. all the little chicken gathered around it. then, without any reason, it pecked the chicken closest to it. spraying blood everywhere. the other chicken were bathed in blood, and their feathers stretched, and you could see a wild look in their eyes.

    with another shriek, the big chicken Ferret Mage, who was standing clostest to him. and the small chickens formed a line behind Ferret Mage, blocking out the rest of the gantzers. there are about 8 mad small chicken.


    OOC:

    never thought chickens might go mad, did ya.

  2. #102
    Ferret mage is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125

    Default

    "W-What the hell is this!!!" Ferret mage jumps into the air in an effort to get away from the chickens, he is amazed as the jump finally went all the way 50 feet into the air.

    Ferret mage points his gun downwards towards the mass of chickens and manages to shoot down 2 of the the smaller chickens.

    "Hey guys!!!" He yells as his feet land onto an adjacent buildings, "Help me out here."

    He activates his stealth gear in a effort to try and hide himself from the madly clucking chickens.

  3. #103
    QuixoticMessiah is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Posts
    190

    Default

    "Damn, you can jump that high?" Morita says. He slowly steps backward with guns forward, one on the big chicken and one on one of the other mad chickens. "I got a plan, but it requires one person with dual katanas and one with some guns/ a big gun. The others can cover the small ones. You don't have to follow my plan, but if you do, lets piss off this big chicken and run around that farmhouse, so hopefully it will follow us." Waits for a response, while continuing to keep watch on the chickens.

    ooc: Chickens go mad on Zelda.
    Also, do we follow the order throughout, or just when we go out into the field? That's why I waited for an action until Shin posted.

  4. #104
    Ferret mage is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125

    Default

    "Hey you! Sounds like a good plan!!" Ferret mage yells, "If it'll help us get out of here again then I'll do what I can!!"

    The blood rushed in Ferret mage ears as he heard the insane clucking of the chickens, he jumped to another building so that they couldn't pinpoint his location. He gun was ever trained on the aliens while the other players were scattered around the area.

    His breath came out in heavy gasps as the fear surged through, but desite the terror his chanted in his mind, "I've got to live...I've got to live..."

    While the pain of his severed arm still haunts him.

  5. #105
    shinigamiwolf is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    seeking for a place where sanity is not needed
    Posts
    1,108

    Default

    Kicking one of the chickens away from himself "This guy again with his plan, well might as well go with it" Turns toward QM while shooting one more chicken "So what's the plan anything to get me out of here and it better work"

  6. #106
    QuixoticMessiah is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Posts
    190

    Default

    The one with the big gun/guns follow me. The one with the swords, run around the other side of the building. Ferret Mage, go on the roof of the farmhouse, and if someone wants to join him. Others can do whatever, shoot the other chickens or help slaughter the big guy. The sword guy, you got to go now and wait at the corner. Once me and whoever start to run to the other corner, you start running around your side. If we can get the chicken to follow us, we'll jump out of your way and you slide under it with blades aimed at the legs. Then it wont be able to fly, because it can't run to take off. At the moment I jump over you, I'll turn on my stealth and jump on it's back to open it's mouth and the guy with the guns will shoot inside it's mouth.

    If it decides to fly, Ferret Mage and whoever try to jump before it gets to high and grab a wing, and as it comes down someone can stab or shoot it.

    If that plan wont work, or if you guys got a better idea, lemme know. This plan might not work, but it'll get this chicken away from the others and probably provide the least amount of casualties.

    Morita starts throwing rocks at the big chicken, prepared to get chased.

  7. #107
    Ferret mage is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Ferret mage nods to QM and jump onto the farmhouse, his rifle still trained on the big chicken. He knells down on one knee and aims at one of the smaller chickens who was eyeing Morita funny. It explodes into a fine red mist and Ferret mage once again aims at the big chicken.

    "I have no idea what's going on..." He thinks to himself, "But it us against them...we have to survive...."

    Despite killing another living creature, the will to survive runs strong in the Gantzers.

  8. #108
    QuixoticMessiah is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Lansing, Michigan
    Posts
    190

    Default

    ooc: btw Im not trying to control anything. I actually want someone to defy my plans, or add their own spice/twist. Give it some flavor.

  9. #109
    TwistSi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    155

    Default

    TwistSi:" The idea sounds good. Lets hope the chicken is as stupid as it looks."

    TwistSi, after withdrawing the blades of his swords, ran towards the farmhouse.

    TwstSi saids to himself:" I dont need to use both swords to cut off its legs. I'll just extend the sword long enough to cut both the chicken's leg with one slash. Then i'll use the other sword, if i react fast enough, to stab at one of its wing. It will ensure that it cant move or fly."

    TwistSi put some extra strength into his right arm and squeezed the handle. A slivery blade twice the size of a normal blade extended out of the handle. TwistSi extended the sword on his left hand just a little like a dagger for quick stabbing.

    TwistSi stood just around one of the corners. He waved to QM to signal that he is in position. Waiting for the others.

    OCC:
    Its good to display leadership QM so dont worry. Any idea what to choose for 100 points??? Why does the teleport order matter??

  10. #110
    piranah is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Seeing there is a plan and it is being executed I will to cover them as they go ahead with it. "I will try to handle some of the mad chicken"

    As I overheard there is a lock on trigger and a time delay. I aimed my guns, one shooting normally other locking on and shot alternately to compensate for the time delay.

 

 
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79