Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 144
  1. #21
    Tormentor is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Tnx Bud...

    I don't know what to think...

  2. #22
    twinoceans is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    What I think is important of this chapter is the confrontation between the 2 kurono's. It signifies SELF. Even if you are 2 exactly genetically engineered people, you still can't understand and sympathize each other's pain. You are your OWN true best friend. I give this chapter a thumb up just for this.

  3. #23
    peacemakerx is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinoceans View Post
    What I think is important of this chapter is the confrontation between the 2 kurono's. It signifies SELF. Even if you are 2 exactly genetically engineered people, you still can't understand and sympathize each other's pain. You are your OWN true best friend. I give this chapter a thumb up just for this.
    At this same time... The Osaka team is building an army of Oka.

  4. #24
    zhabin is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    I live in your head
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakerx View Post
    At this same time... The Osaka team is building an army of Oka.
    And if said Oka Team learns to work together, they'd be unstoppable!!

    Not even a Kurono team could take them down!

    Maybe that's the Katastrophe. A team of Okas vs a team of Kuronos.

  5. #25
    Harsh Chemical Stench is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peacemakerx View Post
    At this same time... The Osaka team is building an army of Oka.
    And they shall perish for lack of fanservice, but perish in a blaze of ultimate awesome.

  6. #26
    Judau Ashta is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    61

    Default

    lol at Real Kurono. At least he has a good sense of humor. Who knows, if they survive Katastrophe, they can switch every now and then.

    And fail for not being much of a sex scene. They're just cuddling in a bath tub/bed.

  7. #27
    Harsh Chemical Stench is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Judau Ashta View Post
    lol at Real Kurono. At least he has a good sense of humor. Who knows, if they survive Katastrophe, they can switch every now and then.

    And fail for not being much of a sex scene. They're just cuddling in a bath tub/bed.
    Well that has great emotional side affects, and leaves the door open for passionate sex later. Should neither of them die.

  8. #28
    Popothepenguin is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the hall of past Queens of Offtopia
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    This chapter was stupid because Kurono isn't pissed that Reika didn't revive Suzuki.

  9. #29
    Tormentor is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Popothepenguin View Post
    This chapter was stupid because Kurono isn't pissed that Reika didn't revive Suzuki.
    Sorry Bud... But who cares of Baldy anymore ? Reika... BIG BOOBS (tm)... Hot tub... BALDY???

    According to the translation... "Tomorrow... Could you make me... Kurono Reika ?" it looks like they are having no sex... Untill tomorrow... That is out of any reality... I couldn't stand there hugged with a body like that without a permanent erection... And sleep...

    Or maybe she wants him to merry her tomorrow ? ("I'm still only seventeen" looks like "I can't merry you because I'm underage")

    Who knows ?

  10. #30
    Popothepenguin is offline Senior Member Always Around
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In the hall of past Queens of Offtopia
    Posts
    2,027

    Default

    ^ I care...

    and I still think that Sniper would've been a better investment than either Nishi, Cherry, or second Kurono.

 

 
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162