Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 337
  1. #11
    Mongo_Slade is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Diego watches the people begin to move and a feeling of imminent doom sends chills up his spin. He's safe now but things can turn into chaos in a flash, he's seen it happen before. Diego is only interested in points and until he knows what he's up against he's quite content to sit back ad watch. In Diego's mind unless there are points to be had why bother. Diego yells out to the hunter on the ground. Damn gringo what's the deal? Is it a alien or not? Scan that b!tch!


    Diego raises one rifle and points it at the person. ()
    [100V:210S:150Xr:80Xr:80Y:9K]

  2. #12
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    Nia lands safely on the ground, a blast of dust pushes itself away from where his feet impacted to the ground. Nia quickly looks back over to the female hunter he recognises and smiles to himself, taking another drag on his rolly.
    "Heh, she hasnt even noticed me yet"

    Nia moves to the western most part of the street he landed in, just at the edge of Av. Gov. Carlos Lacenda ()
    NIA [310V:100F:5SW:1K]

  3. #13
    kibit is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Ester shakes herself out of her funk and looks ahead to see some strange activity coming her way. She sees some familiar faces and yet something unfamiliar as well. She brings up the scanner to check it out. She utters "Hier gehen wir!" Without thinking a second further she lifts up her rifle and points it at the stranger.

    Ester scans the stranger and points her rifle at them (5X:MI)
    [100V:190S:60Xr:80Y:7K]
    Last edited by kibit; 05-13-2009 at 10:51 AM.

  4. #14
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    [gwt::cycle:02:end]

  5. #15
    Aristocrazy is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Coast, Canada
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Fumi skipped down the staircase three steps at a time like a deer: slim muscle under sleek black skin. Having just fired a gun at a person she was bursting with a true love of excitement for the first time in years. She dabbed two fingers in a drying, sticky gob of blood and shrugged the robe onto the floor as she reached the executive level. It was a fairly low-class office building but she hoped some of the big wigs would have an extra suit in their office in case of the unexpected accidents. Rubbing the bit of blood make-up on her cheeks for a touch of blush she had forgotten in the room she checked the office doors until she came across the corner office of "Ivonete Periera" and let herself in. Once inside Fumi went to the closet, pulled out a spare suit and, since the top was obviously too small for her chest, just put the slacks and the jacket on. It was a bit disappointing of a disguise to say the least but at least the black on black was somewhat fashionable and normal. Grabbing Ivonete's empty laptop case she put her gun inside took a glance outside before heading down to the ground level.

    Where were the police? Surely a silent alarm had been triggered?

    Whatever the case, with no obvious threat of arrest outside Fumi decided to just leave via the front door like an employee working late and strode to a car up front. Looking around while fumbling in her laptop case for invisible keys she playfully called to a man on her far left in basic Portuguese from general studies tourism class. All the while she maintained a side posture to lower the chance that he saw her suit.

    Fumi: I lost my keys! Do you drive?

    Fumi hails guy over ()
    [100V:100S:60X:4Y:0K]



    OoC: that should be enough for two cycles haha.
    Aristocrazy's single contribution, The Old Man X Kaze prediction, is dead in the water.

    D:

  6. #16
    Rabid_Dog is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Jiang looks around but she doesn't see any familiar faces. No one from her room has transferred here or maybe they have already started fighting. Jiang spins around in a panac because she's only been on one hunt and she is terrified at the possibility she might neeed to endure the 恐怖 alone. Jiang calls out 领导!!! but doesn't get a response. When she looks to the West she sees a 战士 and begins running to run toward them without hesitation.

    Ha ha ha, over here! But when she sees another suited Warrior she freezes. Uhhh!!! She quickly thinks about what to do.

    Jian takes the remote control thing and hits the cloaking button. (DT)
    [100V:100S:60X:2Y:0K]

  7. #17
    kibit is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Ester feeling her blood pressure rising, she's angry that she missed such an easy shot. The rage she has for alien beings is once again brewing within her.She looks the stranger in the eye and yells "HALT!!" once again pointing the rifle at him.

    Ester acknowledges the stranger and points the rifle at him (5x:MI)
    [100V:190S:60Xr:4Y:7K]
    Last edited by kibit; 05-14-2009 at 10:52 AM.

  8. #18
    Tsujide is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    117

    Default

    As Jack continues west, he checks his GPS to see how far the red blip has moved away from him but to his surprise he realizes it's now right next to him. He quickly jolts his air blower (x-gun) at the target thinking about how ridiculus he must look if this was all a joke. He wasn't going to take the chance of dying on his family (again) just because he didn't want to look ridiculus.

    Jack points his X-Gun and scans him/her/it. (PS)
    [100V:100S:60X:4Y:0K]
    gantz rpg: Dr. Yoshi Wakahisa, gantz world tour: Jack Walkens

  9. #19
    DangerB is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Musa watches the disoriented person advance on the large women. And to make things worse the large women has raised her gun without hesitation. Ahhh!!!! Wait, we do not know if it's an alien or human yet. Musa cringes at the thought of seeing an innocent person die, in his world it happens all to often. The folloing of true muslim faith doesn't allow it. At this close range a blast would certainly be fatal. Musa rushes toward them waving his hands but deep inside he knows it may be too late. Even so, Musa raises his Y-gun in case the shot misses. He's never seen a human get trapped but at least then they would be able to scan it.

    Musa aims the Y-gun and fires.(1Y:NC)
    [100V:200S:60Xr:4Y:7K]

  10. #20
    Mongo_Slade is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Diego watches as the person advance on the other hunter. Diego thinks to himself “Why should I care if that fool gets got. It's not my problem.”. Frustrated Diego raises his rifle and thinks about scanning the person himself. For a brief moment Diego's humanity slips in and he hesitates...Then his true nature takes over again and he raises one of the rifles. “F_ck it, alien or not I'm not fooling around here.”.

    Diego takes aim at the person and tries to blast them straight to hell. (10Xr:NQ)
    [100V:210S:150Xr:80Xr:4Y:9K]
    Last edited by Mongo_Slade; 05-15-2009 at 02:31 AM.

 

 
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162