Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 134
  1. #81
    kibit is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    As soon as Ester's feet hit the ground she recoils and tries a spinning back kick. (20S:MI)
    [100V:110S:40Xr:40Y:3K]

  2. #82
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    [gwt:cycle07:end:031809:15:01:est]

  3. #83
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Jack takes two steps back and kicks the car in anger. “Damn it! Can I do anything right!?! Where the hell are we anyway?”. Jack is starting to believe something is really wrong with the old lady in the ball and she had a personal vendetta against him. Jack bends down and rubs his foot to make sure it's okay.

    Jack walks up to the car again pauses......then tries his luck once more.
    (5S:dJ)
    [100V:75S:40Xr:40Y:3K]
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 03-19-2009 at 03:41 PM.

  4. #84
    Mongo_Slade is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Diego feels the foundation shake beneath him. He's felt many earthquakes in the SouthWest while doing curb service for his crew but this was no earthquake. “What the deali esse?” Diego looks to the other hunter to see if he felt I too. If the aliens are attacking the buildings they might be more powerful than they look. Diego isn't ready to leave his high perch just yet though.

    Diego aims his rifle at the beast again and fires. "Do you want to ride!" (30Xr:NQ)
    [100V:110S:40Xr:40Y:5K]

  5. #85
    DangerB is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Musa feels the building rumble like Allah's thunder. I must do what I can to end this. Musa looks to the other hunter with distain but decides to remain there for now.

    Musa takes aim and fires.(10Xr:NC)
    [70V:95S:20Xr:40Y:4K]

  6. #86
    dharmabums is offline Senior Member Respected Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    502

    Default

    (OOC: Still not feeling well. Quick action only.)

    The Licker lashes out it's tentacles on the building which Diego is perched on (105S2:SP) (OCC: What in the gantz world is the vit for the building anyway? I put 105 cause that's the same as the hospital. Correct?)
    [270V:145S1:80S2:4K]
    Computer says no... *COUGH*

  7. #87
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    The alien giggled heartily to itself. The female had given him quite the run around. Seeing her suit soaked through with its tail acid brought a smile to the alien's face. It's sharp smile stretched inhumanly across it's face right to where his ears would normally be.

    Kohoki slashes a claw down Stacy's suit to tear it without hurting her (60 S1, du)
    Kohoki [420V:110S1:150S2:4K]

  8. #88
    kibit is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Ester misses her mark and begins to spring up and down on the balls of her feet like Bruce Lee. She's pretty nibble for a big woman and her tenacity is to be admired. Ester can see the silhouettes of two people on the ground and she looks up. She has to raise her hand because the sun is obscuring her vision then Ester motions to the two figures to join her then she refocuses her attention on the hideous monster.

    Ester kneels down on one knee takes aim and fires. (20Xr:MI)
    [100V:110S:40Xr:40Y:4K]
    Last edited by kibit; 03-20-2009 at 09:25 AM.

  9. #89
    Xlove is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Awwww! The monster have gotten really close and is attempting to attack Stacy. She is covered in acid like fluid... scared, she stood in fear... not knowing what to do... but she realize in order to live she must fight back. She prayed and aim her gun

    Stacy fires her X-gun at Kohoki (25x :AX)
    [100V:60S:25X:40Y:2K]

  10. #90
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    [gwt:cycle08:end:032009:15:00:est]

 

 
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162