Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134
  1. #91
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    Jack steps away from the car and looks at the monster, it's now engaged with the blond girl, the same one he promised to return to. “Uhhh, I can't abandon her now... ” Jack thinks about it for a moment and figures it's now or never for him. Maybe someone will bring me back.

    Jack raises his weapon and pulls the trigger.(40Xr:dJ)
    [100V:65S:40Xr:40Y:3K]
    Last edited by Nu_Delic; 03-21-2009 at 02:46 AM.

  2. #92
    DangerB is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Musa looks over at the other hunter and knows he has to make a decision. “Take my weapon, I go to assist the large warrior. Be shore you use it well.”. Musa has decided to take the fight to the ground. Musa hands his rifle to the other hunter and leaps off the building onto the ground. Musa looks to the other hunter to see the fury in her eyes the he turns to look at the unclean beast. “Uhhh, it is truly unholy and I can not let such an abomination walk in Allah's sun.” Not sure what to expect Musa makes his move first.

    Musa rushes the beast trying to knock it into the church with a shoulder strike (20S:NC)
    [70V:95S:40Y:4K]

  3. #93
    Xlove is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Stacy although shocked at the size of the monster when it attacked her, some how but she lucky dodged its attack. And when she returned fire it hit the monster quite hard... She felt a sense of relief. Although she saw the monster stumbled it was still alive and its unhuman grin sends chill down her spine.. she decides to attack again
    Stacy fires her X-Gun at Kohoki (10X:AX)
    [100V:60S:75X:40Y:3K]

  4. #94
    Mongo_Slade is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Guns are something Diego knows well. He believes you can't have enough of them so he gladly accepts the rifle from the other hunter. “This is what I'm talking about!”. Diego quickly inspects the weapon to make sure it works then turns his attention back to the hunt. Diego thinks about his ole friend Jack. As Diego takes aim he thinks to himself, “Imma have a long talk with that gringo.”.

    Diego()
    20V>>Xr:10V>>Xr

    Diego puts booth weapons on his hips and points them at the alien (10Xr:10Xr:dJ)
    [50V:110S:20Xr:10Xr:40Y:5K]
    Last edited by Mongo_Slade; 03-22-2009 at 05:25 PM.

  5. #95
    ZhiMing is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    45

    Default

    ZhiMing pushs the map button to see if the roof is clear

  6. #96
    ikari is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    936

    Default

    The alien staggered back as the attack hit him in the gut. The sight of his stomach expanding and exploding made it scream in pain again; "UWAAA!!!" Placing his right gangly hand over the hole, thick red blood poured out across the floor, plopping heavy audible drops. His smile never waivered through this though, with his twisted love of the female infront of him. However, he sensed one of the men behind him was readying another attack, smelling his anger with his sensitive nostrils. The girl would have to wait a while longer.

    Kohoki tries to counter Jack's attack with it's tail spray (80 S2, du)
    [370V:50S1:150S2:5K]

  7. #97
    Nu_Delic is offline Senior Member Long Time Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    711

    Default

    [gwt:cycle08:end:032309:15:01:est]

  8. #98
    DangerB is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Musa watches the unclean beast get knocked into the mosque shaking it's very foundation. He is shocked the large one didn't seize the opportunity. “Ughhh? We have the advantage, attack!” Musa wonders if the large one is waiting to see what he'll do. I can't let the opportunity pass.

    Musa rushes the alien and tries to grab it while it's dazed.(5S:NC)
    [70V:115S:0Xr:40Y:5K]

  9. #99
    Mongo_Slade is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Diego hears the other hunter but still isn't too eager to join in his optimism. “Ese vato, lets hold this thing down eh? Don't get jammed up'! Pop that b!tch!”

    Diego places booth weapons on his hips again and fires at the alien (10Xr:10Xr:dJ)
    [50V:110S:20Xr:10Xr:40Y:5K]

  10. #100
    kibit is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Ester sees the alien has taken a hit. She's so angry she charges the alien holding the butt of her rifle upwards and tries to physically damage it by bashing foot bloody..


    Ester, her anger escalating charges the alien and tries to bash his foot bloody with the butt of her rifle.(20S:MI)
    [100V:110S:20Xr:40Y:5K]
    Last edited by kibit; 03-24-2009 at 05:31 AM.

 

 
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162