Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    bugz87 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default are there any chance...

    that the real kishimoto will become a gantzer?
    If there're any, i think it will be more interesting than revive the other kishimoto that already dead at buddha mission

  2. #2
    Cali is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,565

    Default

    ^Is there really a need for it to become a new thread?
    I don't think it'll happen, but we could drag this discussion to "Gantz manga discussion" or " 285 discussion/286 prediction"...

  3. #3
    Nishi-Got The Life is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Kishimoto .... ugggh I hope not, all boobs and no personality. I daresay she was only there to show how much of a hormonal asshole Kurono was and to fangirl Katou.

  4. #4
    Thats the Theory Anyway is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    81

    Default you can never have too many large breasted girls around

    If he runs out of things to keep the story going after the final battle, then that might be interesting.

    The living her joins the team, grabbing hold of Kato as he starts to vanish, not knowing what happens, and thus ends up in the room.
    "Don't disappear on me!" she says grabbing him.
    Or perhaps Kato's little brother runs and grabs him, not wishing to loose him for a few months ago, and she goes and does the same.

    Kishimoto gets 100 points, and decides to revive someone who died, and sees all those dead on the list, and spots herself.

    That'd be funny.

    Or when she joins the team, Gantz screws up on her again, and makes a third copy.

    Have Gantz hit during the final battle, malfunction, stutter about, and keep making an infinite copy of Kishimoto flooding over the city.

  5. #5
    Nishi-Got The Life is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thats the Theory Anyway View Post
    If he runs out of things to keep the story going after the final battle, then that might be interesting.

    The living her joins the team, grabbing hold of Kato as he starts to vanish, not knowing what happens, and thus ends up in the room.
    "Don't disappear on me!" she says grabbing him.
    Or perhaps Kato's little brother runs and grabs him, not wishing to loose him for a few months ago, and she goes and does the same.

    Kishimoto gets 100 points, and decides to revive someone who died, and sees all those dead on the list, and spots herself.

    That'd be funny.

    Or when she joins the team, Gantz screws up on her again, and makes a third copy.

    Have Gantz hit during the final battle, malfunction, stutter about, and keep making an infinite copy of Kishimoto flooding over the city.
    Oh God I hope they don't bring in Katou's brother or the other Kishimoto ... that'd be horrible and stupid and its ruin things somewhat.

    And Kishimoto getting a hundred points? Lol no.

  6. #6
    bugz87 is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    307

    Default

    hmm if somewhat the "real kishimoto" die in a mission then there will be 2 kishimoto in death list?? or just 1?

  7. #7
    Red Dingo is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thats the Theory Anyway View Post
    Kishimoto gets 100 points, and decides to revive someone who died, and sees all those dead on the list, and spots herself.

    That'd be funny.

    Or when she joins the team, Gantz screws up on her again, and makes a third copy.

    Have Gantz hit during the final battle, malfunction, stutter about, and keep making an infinite copy of Kishimoto flooding over the city.
    Sounds a bit too Rei-ish.

  8. #8
    Thats the Theory Anyway is offline Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nishi-Got The Life View Post
    And Kishimoto getting a hundred points? Lol no.
    At the shopping mall, some of the aliens were after Reika. So, if they had a group like that distracted by Kishimoto's finest features(her breasts), she could perhaps kill them. She did shoot some things in her second mission. Just because she enjoys staring off blankly, and doesn't seem too bright at times, doesn't mean she can't shoot a gun.

    Typical male(alien or human, all species are the same): "Breasts! I see massive breasts, so I'll stare, there nothing else my eyes should be noticing."
    Busty girl with gun then shoots him dead, he not noticing the gun, or thinking clearly, overwhelmed with his male hormones.

    See? It can work.

  9. #9
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bugz87 View Post
    that the real kishimoto will become a gantzer?
    If there're any, i think it will be more interesting than revive the other kishimoto that already dead at buddha mission
    What kind of stupid fucking question is this? Srsly what were you thinking as u pecked out that post?

  10. #10
    Nishi-Got The Life is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thats the Theory Anyway View Post
    At the shopping mall, some of the aliens were after Reika. So, if they had a group like that distracted by Kishimoto's finest features(her breasts), she could perhaps kill them. She did shoot some things in her second mission. Just because she enjoys staring off blankly, and doesn't seem too bright at times, doesn't mean she can't shoot a gun.

    Typical male(alien or human, all species are the same): "Breasts! I see massive breasts, so I'll stare, there nothing else my eyes should be noticing."
    Busty girl with gun then shoots him dead, he not noticing the gun, or thinking clearly, overwhelmed with his male hormones.

    See? It can work.
    So there's going to be a hell of a lot of aliens, all of whom are so distracted by her chest (so much so that they just stand and stare not even try to rape her) and she manages to kill enough of them to get a hundred points? The only chance that could happen is if all them stood stock still dumb struck not even defending themselves.
    Thank God I'm not a typical man then considering your defintion... Tbh i've never seena man act the way you just described but meh, maybe you do?

    To be blunt theres no chance it'd work unless as I said, the aliens stood stock still and Kishimoto suddenly got her arse into gear and kicked ass.

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162