Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 198
  1. #171
    twinoceans is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    Seriously! The cover shot can't be the remnants of Katou's shot... its too fucking big and too fucking deep. It has to be something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by etufo View Post
    How come one of the Sadist's BFG shot wasn't that wide? Katou's shot was probably 3-5x the original radius.
    I wonder if people even read the last chapter to be asking these questions. He shot the h-gun repeatedly over a long period of time. If you shoot the h-gun at one place, the the hole gonna get deepened. Katou shot over a wide range, and repeatedly shot over those same spots for several layers deep.

  2. #172
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    I wouldn't have posted if I didn't read the fucking chapter. >:\

    He shot the same h gun that was used by the rest of the Gantzers that were out this mission. Give me one logical reason why pulling the trigger half a dozen times would result in ONE big hole instead of six smaller holes? No other gun has an effect based on how fast you pull the trigger and George and Alien-Fucker-Dude hit the other two dog aliens with the damn thing like 20 times in rapid succession and did not once produce one building sized hole. The hole in the cover is at least 100 feet wide and is at least ten feet deep not to mention its perfectly round theres no way in hell Katou did that.

    See Look at the CURB in the pictures. Lets guess and say its a five inch curb.







    Those are the LAST panels in the chapter to show Nuri and Katou's shots.

    the very NEXT panel to show them is this one.



    Give me one fucking reason why I should believe that suddenly in the three pages where Katou and Nuri were not on the page... the goddamn hole quadrupled in size.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  3. #173
    BlueDemon is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,286

    Default

    Because Katou is watching you ....... you actually know the signature....xD

    I can´t really say....perhaps it´s just that Oku or his assistants made a mistake or something...or it´s just gonna be explained next chapter.

  4. #174
    BOBO THE SPACEMONKEY is offline Senior Member Well Known
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    1954 camp: Crazytown
    Posts
    258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
    itīs just gonna be explained next chapter.
    Allright!

    Anyway, the hole is covering bits of that building and the whole street, it only looks like one big hole, not like multiple holes merging. Come to think of it, didn't they still fight on the bridge, where oka stepped in the first time? missing goatee moment #25454376? And how the fuk would an injured Nerdo get out of that hole?

  5. #175
    dna2playboy is offline Senior Member Community Builder
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    waboomafoof
    Posts
    2,619

    Default

    maybe, just maybe oku wanted to be dramatic so he made a huge fuckin hole.

  6. #176
    twinoceans is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    I wouldn't have posted if I didn't read the fucking chapter. >:\

    He shot the same h gun that was used by the rest of the Gantzers that were out this mission. Give me one logical reason why pulling the trigger half a dozen times would result in ONE big hole instead of six smaller holes? No other gun has an effect based on how fast you pull the trigger and George and Alien-Fucker-Dude hit the other two dog aliens with the damn thing like 20 times in rapid succession and did not once produce one building sized hole. The hole in the cover is at least 100 feet wide and is at least ten feet deep not to mention its perfectly round theres no way in hell Katou did that.

    Give me one fucking reason why I should believe that suddenly in the three pages where Katou and Nuri were not on the page... the goddamn hole quadrupled in size.
    Are you freakin' serious? I'm not even saying it in a dramatic voice for the sake of argueing, but are you freakin' serious? It's a time lapse. Have you ever read comics or watch movies, or read novels before, where there's a time lapse that never show up on the page or the screen, ranging from days to even years, and expects us to know that a considerable amount of time has passed based on the infor that we receive in the next scene? When it skips to the page where the Osaka girls were talking, it could mean several minutes have passed. Are you seriously expecting Oku to spend 10 pages just to show every moment of each of Katou's shots?

    For every shot, it takes less than a second, now add that up to, say, 5 minutes and you can visualize how many shots have been delivered.

  7. #177
    Ryo_dragon_shinobi is offline Senior Member Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Who the hell cares about the size of the damn hole?!? like something that miniscule would ever deter any of us from continueing to read this manga. i'm just gonna take the oversize of the hole and the inconsistency of the bfg shot as the magic of manga until its explained or not. who knows maybe the bfg gun has some setting that allows the radius of the shot to increase while still being fired.

  8. #178
    deathsaq is offline Junior Member Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    21

    Default

    sorry people its just one of life's mysteries, just like how sexaholic man has goatie vanishing powers and how many licks does it take to get to a center of a tootsie pop........ the world may NEVER know

  9. #179
    StealDragon's Avatar
    StealDragon is offline Super Moderator Community Builder
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NCC-1701
    Posts
    13,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twinoceans View Post
    Are you freakin' serious? I'm not even saying it in a dramatic voice for the sake of argueing, but are you freakin' serious? It's a time lapse. Have you ever read comics or watch movies, or read novels before, where there's a time lapse that never show up on the page or the screen, ranging from days to even years, and expects us to know that a considerable amount of time has passed based on the infor that we receive in the next scene? When it skips to the page where the Osaka girls were talking, it could mean several minutes have passed. Are you seriously expecting Oku to spend 10 pages just to show every moment of each of Katou's shots?

    For every shot, it takes less than a second, now add that up to, say, 5 minutes and you can visualize how many shots have been delivered.
    You must be fucking joking? I saw five minutes and I know you must be fucking joking. I wont even dignify that with a response.


    I'd like to die with the songs I love stuck in my head. I hope to make the most of these hollow bones we become.
    I raise a toast to the the souls that sang all along. I've been gathering friends to just to make some sounds,
    before the ship goes down, I've been making amends by making the rounds before the whole world ends


    [Chit Chat Specific Forum Rules] // Last Update - Friday March 13, 2009

  10. #180
    twinoceans is offline Senior Member Frequent Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StealDragon View Post
    You must be fucking joking? I saw five minutes and I know you must be fucking joking. I wont even dignify that with a response.
    What? Is your response supposed to even mean something, or is it just a immature kid who just has to have the last word by saying something totally meaningless. Dude, even if you gonna be immature about it, at least put on a good response, man!! This is just.....bad! It absolutely makes no sense whatsoever, dude! That's like "I was just proven stupid by some dude, so now I'm gonna make it more obvious by responding senselessly."

 

 
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
vBulletin Skin by: ForumThemes.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162